Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DaisyMaeDuke

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DaisyMaeDuke

  1. Dixville County Wild Hollow Mrs. Rosco P. Coltrane
  2. medals
  3. *blushing* Awwww...well respect from you is respect worth havin' my friend. Thank you.
  4. Luke drew quivering breaths, closing his eyes. "I wish...they'd just...stop...she says...t-talk...but...it...it's so hard."
  5. Luke took several shaky deep breaths, his hands still trembling though he had managed to calm down for the most part. "Was...was bad..."
  6. "No...no...NO!" he yelled out so loud he woke himself up staring shakily at Bo. Though the nightmares had camed in intensity, they werent fully gone yet. "I'm safe...I'm home..." he muttered to himself as Sara had taught him to do. "They can't get me..." he continued looking to Bo for the affirmation Sara was always there to give.
  7. "Don't...stop..." he continued flinching, his head continuing to toss and turn.
  8. Luke moaned again, tossing his head. "Lemme go...lemme go..." he muttered.
  9. Daisy nodded going to the kitchen, her heart soaring on the inside. Luke, meanwhile, moaned quietly in his sleep.
  10. Daisy nodded a little. "Well...how bout I start a nice dinner?"
  11. Daisy hugged him too. "So what now?"
  12. "I'm so glad...Ive been so worried about him..." said Daisy with a relieved sigh.
  13. "Hope so..." began Daisy. "So how is he...I mean...is he better...or...just..."
  14. "She sure has..." said Daisy softly. "Hope I get to thank her one day."
  15. "What changed his mind? I was beginnin' t think he'd stay there..." said Daisy softly.
  16. Luke slept on, unaware that he was being watched and celebrated over. "When did he come home?" asked Daisy.
  17. Daisy wanted to squeal in happiness. Instead she hugged Bo close, so happy that things were finally getting back to whatever nrmal was anymore*
  18. Daisy frowned, not understanding what it was all about until she saw a tuft of dark curls sticking up above the blankets of the bed. Her mouth fell open, her eyes open wide in shock. "L-lu...Luke?!" she whispered unable to believe what she was seeing.
  19. Joe Ward Catfish Creek Uncle Boss
  20. Daisy followed him shaking her head. "I dont understand why you just can't tell me..."
  21. "Then who am I supossed t wake up? Youre the only one I know that'd sleep til sundown if he could that I know about..." she teased.
  22. Daisy ran up the stairs throwing her arms around him. "Jeb Stuart come for a visit?" she guessed. "Aint seen him in ages!"
  23. Daisy's jeep pulled up at the farm a few hours later. Thrusting it into park, she climbed out yelling, "Bo! Cousin where are you?!"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.