Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DaisyMaeDuke

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DaisyMaeDuke

  1. Luke didn't say anything. Truth was he was almost ashamed at his own weakness...the fact that he needed a hug from someone...but he didn't pull out of it, just used Bo's shoulder to hide the tears that threatened to fall, Candy still being an open wound in his heart.
  2. "Back off or I kill them both," promised Harve. "Retreat" orders the police sergent with a frown. Harve and the other guy put Bo and Luke in a plateless car. "No one better follow us...or they die on the spot."
  3. Luke wasn't a touchy, huggy person like Bo...usually. Usually, he rebelled at hugs, only giving them in return. But now he initiated one, and pulled Bo into a hug.
  4. Luke nodded. "Alright!" He turned to the police. "Back off...just back off..I'll come with ya...just don't hurt him...please...just don't hurt him no more...." he said as he walked to them his hands raised.
  5. "I never meant to in the first place! I'm sorry...I didn't mean to yell...it just...aggravates me so much... I didn't ask for this... after Candy...I don't wanna love anybody again..."
  6. Luke gasped. "Don't hurt him...please...don't you hurt him..." Police: *radios* We have a hostage situation...requesting back up...
  7. Luke slammed his fist on the General in passing, going to his room.
  8. Luke sighed, half wishing she would have stayed gone to spare her what he was about to say. "Lori...I like you a lot...but..I don't love you...I don't want to love anyone right now..."
  9. "Blast it!" says Luke as she leaves.
  10. "They're here...c'mon." He led Jaime over to the police and told them what the plan was. Though they did not like it, they agreed.
  11. Luke sighed wishing Jaime would open up. "Alright..."
  12. "Hey...* He turned her face to look at him. "You can talk to me... don't bite."
  13. Luke looked to her frowning a little. "You alright?" he asked concern on his lips.
  14. Luke nodded. "Lori...wait!"
  15. Leah is a girl... probably the two boys you saw were Chasen and Andre'
  16. "Hey now!" said Daisy as she reaches over and smacks his head.
  17. Luke waited with her, not saying much.
  18. Luke nodded. "Yeah...let's go."
  19. "Right." said Luke as he finished the phone call. "They're on their way."
  20. Keeping an arm around Jaime, Luke quickly made the call to police, giving them the directions Jaime said to him.
  21. Luke squeezed her hand protectively as they made their way to the town.
  22. Luke smiled, an arm around Daisy.
  23. Finally Luke reached the bottom. "Lead the way."
  24. Luke looked quickly to Bo to make sure he could get out okay, before sliding out himself. "You did it!" exclaimed Daisy hugging him. Luke hugged her back kissing the top of her head.
  25. Luke followed her down, his mind racing with thoughts for Bo and Jaime.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.