Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DaisyMaeDuke

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DaisyMaeDuke

  1. "Right," answered Luke starting to help him up. "Wait!Wait! Let's settle out of court!"
  2. "You can't trust your mom Jaime..." he said rubbing her scarred wrists. "She done proved that."
  3. Boss gulped. "I-Im sure we can make an arrangement...of some sort.." "Dang right we'll make an arrangement," stated Luke still fussing over Bo' hand in show but really worried despite the ruse. "I think biweekly payments would be a nicearrangement...what do you think Bo?" What?!" gasped Boss.
  4. "Sue me?!" asked Boss flustered. Luke nodded. "He'll win too...with evidence like this...an' everyone in Hazzard knows how youre always after us... I'd be surprised if youre left with one red cent."
  5. Luke looked at her. "Cause I ain't gonna let you go back there..."
  6. Luke pulled her close hugging her gently. "S'alright darlin...it ain't gonna happen no more...I promise ya that."
  7. Luke carefully took his hand. "I think ya broke it Boss...look how swollen it is!" "I did not!" yelled Boss. "He swung at me...yeah yeah that's right...he swung at me and I closed the door....fearin' for my life," he said with conviction.
  8. Luke swallowed staring wide eyed at the scars. "From the chains?"
  9. "Good god Boss!" yelled Luke taking his hand gently. "Lemme look Bo...lemme look at it..." "I didn't....he...he musta been tryin to escape!"
  10. Luke shook his head. "Maybe she wanted to keep you to herself...what are you hiding there?" He gently took her hands pushing up her sleves.
  11. Luke's eyes blazed with anger. "Why would someone do that to you...specially your mother!"
  12. Boss jumped back at his scram and frowns. "What are you howlin about?" Luke heard his scream and came rushing in. "Bo!" he tore open the door and knelt beside him in concern. "Bo what is it ...talk to me..."
  13. "It in't your business," said Boss pushing him away with his size, "now you get in that cell... I don't know where that pea brain Rosco is but I can arrest you just as easily as he can..."said Boss as he shoved him in and slammed the door shut.
  14. Luke nodded and followed Jaime into the treehouse. He was worried about Bo, but right now he was more worried for Jaime. "Jaime...the chains that were there...were they..." He couldn't say the word "yours" but he thought it.
  15. Luke followed slowly after her, partially from being weak still, partially from keeping an eye out around them.
  16. Boss stood up. "None of your buiness!"
  17. "I'm alright, Jaime...you lead..I'll follow."
  18. "Wh...we...well you just called me stupid...arrest him for defamation of character!" said Boss to Rosco with a pouty face.
  19. Boss looked up from behind the piled of money he was counting and quickly put it away. "Bo Duke! Rosco! Arrest him for tresspassin!"
  20. He smiled at her. "So where is this place?"
  21. Luke smiled. " I think I'm gonna have to get used to watching what I think around you..."
  22. Luke soon pulled up to the jail, and got out walking round to the other side with Bo.
  23. We need to get out of here, thought Luke. "You feel like walkin'?"
  24. Luke nodded. "Well let's go then." Daisy smiled at Lori. "I'm sure it'll all work out just fine."
  25. Luke hugged her close, not saying anything, just hoping she felt safe.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.