Everything posted by DaisyMaeDuke
-
A Whiskey Runner's Romance
Daisy picked up the CB. "She's gone?! I didn't know she was leavin yet!"
-
A Whiskey Runner's Romance
Luke smiles a little. he was always thankful for Bo, but the times like these, when he needed a friend and brother and not a cousin, he was especially grateful.
-
Why is it...
Luke took a deep breath. "She is being abused at home...I lied to you." Hewent onto explain the situation. "I just wanted to be with her and I knew that only family would be allowed. Just don't let her go back there...don't tell em where she is...please..."
-
A Whiskey Runner's Romance
"I s'pose," said Luke absently.
-
A Whiskey Runner's Romance
He shook his head. "If it's ok why do I feel so dang bad about it?"
-
A Whiskey Runner's Romance
Luke sighed. "I hate this...I really do..."
-
Why is it...
Luke swallowed. "Can I...can I see her?"
-
Why is it...
"Will...will she be alright?!" askd Luke shakily.
-
Why is it...
Luke near ran him down. "How is she?! Is she alright?!"
-
Why is it...
Luke sighed. He hated being this on edge.
-
A Whiskey Runner's Romance
Luke swallowed and finally pulled away from Bo's hold. "I'm sorry."
-
Why is it...
Luke leaned looking out the window. "I know that.don't you think I don't know that?!" he snapped at Bo. Then he turned and looked a him. "I didn't mean that Bo....I'm sorry...I'm just ...so worried."
-
Why is it...
"Why's it taking so long?!" asked Luke to no one in particular pushing himself up and starting to pace the floor.
-
Why is it...
"I know...I know..." he said putting his headin his hand. "Right now...I ain't worried about that...all that matters right now is that lil girl in there."
-
John's family?
Yeah she really does...
-
Why is it...
Luke looked at him desperately. "What was I sposed to do Bo?! Let her stay chained in that dungeon?! Unloved, isolated from the world, hurt, scared and alone?! I know what that feels like Bo.... I wasn't about to let that happen to her."
-
Why is it...
Luke nodded. "Which is a federal offense..."
-
Why is it...
"What if...she says no...? I can' t let her go back there Bo..."
-
Why is it...
Luke shook his head. "No...I didn't."
-
Why is it...
"Why not?" asked Luke. "You don't think I could be a father?"
-
Why is it...
"I'm sure gonna try..." said Luke softly.
-
Why is it...
Luke nodded, not sure what Bo would say.
-
Why is it...
"I'm gonna try to get cutody of her."
-
Why is it...
Luke looked at him, not sure what Bo was about to say but preparing to defend himself.
-
Why is it...
"I made up my mind...thats what I done..." in a low voice.