Everything posted by DaisyMaeDuke
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"Bo! Stop that will ya?!" He hated his hair being messed with.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"Well, I'm glad someone enjoyed it." Taking his hand he lightly cuffed Bo upside his blond head. He actually was thankful though. For the moment, at least, it had distracted him from the more serious things on his mind.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke couldn't help chuckling a little. It had been a long time since Bo laughed so hard he cried. Even if it was at his expense, he supposed it was worth it.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"Thanks a lot, " answered Luke with a smirk.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke shook his head. "You just wait...wait til you have a kid...then we'll see who you sound like..."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke shook his head sighing as he watched Bo lose control of his laughter. "Yer gonna get it..." he promised low.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke pointed at him. "Now you listen here..." before stopping and realizing what he was doing. "Oh no..."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"There I go what?" he asked looking at him with a pouty expression on his face.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"Great," said Luke sarcastically. He wasn't all sure that that was a good thing or not.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"I s'pose he's jut worried...but it sure don't make ya feel no better..." said Luke with a scowl.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"Now I ain't said it wasn't...an accident's an accident. Meantime...I'm gonna go call Daisy and see if she got Jaime to school and sort out the bill." Shaking his had, he walked out the door. "Hate it when he gets like that..." sighed Luke.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"A fracture?! That's all?!" Jesse sighed shaking his head. "You boys'll be the death of me." Luke frowned. "I'm sorry."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke nodded slightly just as Jesse came bursting into the room. "How're my boys?" "Fine Uncle Jesse..." Jesse looked between them and looked at Bo. "What'd the doc say bout you?"
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke wasn't stupid. He had a pretty good idea what had happened, but he said nothing. "Will...will you let Jesse know...where I'm at...and what's going on?"
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"You still ain't told me why ya hit him..." said Luke looking at Bo. "What on earth did he do to make ya so mad?
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"Oh Bo..." said Luke quietly. "Ya shouldna done that."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke looked at him wide eyed. "You smacked the doctor?!"
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke swallowed withdrawing his hand as if he had been burnt. "A ..a fracture? I...I factured your sh-shoulder?!"
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke reached out his hand towards the immobilizer. "You sure don't look fine. What'd they say?"
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke noded his tight face lessening a little as his foot began to numb as the pain killers took effect. "Are you alright?"
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke looked at him knowing he didn't want to talk about it. " Yeah...she did...apparently..I gotta have surgery t' repair some of the bones..."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke lookd at him confused. "Wh...what happened?"
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke looked up seeing Bo's shoulder and arm and his angry look and quaked a little. He could only assume that Bo was angry at him, and from the looks of his shoulder he had a pretty good idea why. He just hoped Bo wouldn't punch first and ask questions later, as Luke was certainly no match for him right now. "Bo...look...I never meant to hurt you...I...I'm sorry..."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"Yes ma'am," he said politely sitting with his back against the wall. He hoped they would hurry and start working. His foot felt like it had taken a step into a wood chipper.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"All done?" he asked looking at his arm in surprise. "You're good. Yeah..I'm thinkin' you probably will."