Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DaisyMaeDuke

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DaisyMaeDuke

  1. "Zack...Zack what's wrong...talk t' me buddy," implored Luke softly. he couldn't understand why the boy was suddenly so quiet. He hadn't even told him hello or acknowledged that he was there. It worried him. "Zack?"
  2. Luke frowned. "Zack you alright?" Something wasn't right about the way he was acting. He laid a gentle hand on his forehead. "You feelin' sick or somethin?" He was quiet...too quiet.
  3. Amos (I think that is Doc Applebee's first name.....)
  4. Hmmm...Ive been a midwesterner my whole life....I dont think I sound nasally...but then maybe I cant hear myself.... Bo do I sound nasally when I say "squash?" Haha. Actually though, if anyone has talked to Tom lately you will notice that his accent has changed a bit...he's got some New York Bronx type thing going on on top of the mid west .... kinda different, but not surprising as much time as he spends in and around New York and New Jersey
  5. (woops...guess I had a memory lapse...as Rog pointed out it is Strate...not Strait or Straite)
  6. Emma (or Emmers as Jesse calls her)
  7. website
  8. I agree...though considering all the red clay in Georgia you'd think it would be red river well Dolly's sister was on Dukes....it's almost the same thing
  9. Doesn't Strait end in a t? Oh well... I can't think of an E right now so I will do a T.... Tom
  10. welcome from your neighbor across the big lake...
  11. Welcome back... Depression is a hard thing to deal with as I know first hand...you'll be in my prayers...and there are plenty of folks on here who are good listeners if you need them... Take care
  12. I got word today that Tom is going...though I am not sure what day.... It's my birthday... I should get to go....it's only 8 hours from me....I should get to go right?!?!
  13. It could be due to a lot of things, but if it's the episodes I'm thinking of, then I think Bo's right, he does have a cold. Since he has filmed Dukes with a concussion after rolling his car, it seems highly likely he would film with a cold... us midwesterners ain't whimps who moan and complain when they have the sniffles...(like certain British people..haha). we just FIDO (forget it and drive on).
  14. Luke bit his lip as he saw him, going in to the boy's room and putting a hand gently on his shoulder. "Hey kiddo."
  15. An hour later Luke was on his way to go see Zack. He had given up trying to sleep after first half hour of failing to, so he figured he might as well go do something useful with his time. He pulled to a stop in front of the orphanage.
  16. Luke laid on his bed tiredly, but stared up at the ceiling. He was thinking about Zack...but now also thinking about Bo. How could he have never noticed? Why didn't Bo tell him? They had never kept secrets like that from one another before. It hurt.
  17. *scowls* Well there's a big surprise...if there's trouble sure as shootin' Boss's got his fat finger smack dab in the middle of it... *thinks aloud* So whatever Boss is schemin...you can bet it involves money somehow
  18. What's goin' on Uncle Jesse *asks as he he started to snap up his shirt*

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.