Everything posted by DaisyMaeDuke
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
A Day in the Life of a Duke
*nods slightly* But it aint just the structure... *knows that he had a lot of emotions still built up inside of him about the Marines and Nam that he had never shared...and likely never would...there was no point really...war was war....and it always had casualties...he supposed in many ways, the old Luke was one of them*
-
Musical Chairs
It's Now or Never- Elvis and John Schneider
-
A Day in the Life of a Duke
I am patient! More patient than Bo! *In the Marines he had no choice to be patient; everything that happened came when and how the staff sergeants said it did...didn't make no difference what Luke had been ready for*
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
I'm gone!!
I wondered why it was so quiet... J/K miss you already cousin...hurry back...getting in trouble is no fun without you
-
A Day in the Life of a Duke
What about me? *looking back at him* I'm still the same person I always was...
-
A Day in the Life of a Duke
No...cuz you can't talk sense t'him! *sighs* Look don't let it ruffle your feathers...won't do no good...he ain't gonna change.
- New from PA
-
When Lonely Hearts Meet...
Luke just nodded in return, yawning a little. He hadn't slept well for days.
-
When Lonely Hearts Meet...
Luke bit his lip. He wasn't used to speaking like that either a warm flush came over his face, hoping Bo understood what he was trying to say.
-
When Lonely Hearts Meet...
"Bo...thing is...I didn't have a choice with Judd...he was born my brother...you ...I had a choice...I chose you to be my brother...that's why...." he swallowed, speaking his heart like this something he rarely did. "That's why I love ya as much as I do...we're closer...than real brothers...we picked each other out...."
-
When Lonely Hearts Meet...
"Bo..." he began not knowing where to start. "Look Judd...technically he is my brother... and I admit...part of me thought...maybe...I could be as close to him as I was to you...that...we'd all three be...Duke boys...but..." he shook his head. "He ain't a Duke boy...He's a Kane. And he ain't my brother...you are. You always have been."
-
When Lonely Hearts Meet...
The words hit him like a double-edged word plunging straight to his heart. He couldn't speak, couldn't think...all he could do was feel...and he felt rotten.
-
When Lonely Hearts Meet...
"I would have...but you're skirtin' the issue." He bit his lip and looked straight at him. "Do you really think I care more about Judd than you? Really?"
-
When Lonely Hearts Meet...
"I was worried about both my brothers...not just Judd," he pointed out. "You shoulda told me...was bad enough...then you go divin' int' the lake...what if you had a bad concussion or somethin'? I coulda lost ya!"
-
When Lonely Hearts Meet...
Luke swallowed going over to him taking the tool from his hand gently. "Since when have you not been important to me?"
-
A Day in the Life of a Duke
I dunno! *nearly spitting the words out in frustration-that was what angered him the most: the fact that he didn't know, and didn't know how to fix it*
-
When Lonely Hearts Meet...
Luke swallowed, shaking his head slowly. "No...I mean...'bout what happened to you..."
-
A Day in the Life of a Duke
We used t' get along great...but lately...*shakes his head* Lately we been at each other's throats...and I'm sick of it...I'm sick of trying t' figure a way out of every mess he gets us into...I'm sick of his attitude towards everything..*sighs-he was so frustrated which is why he had spilled what he was feeling to Jesse; normally he would just stay quiet keeping himself to himself*
-
When Lonely Hearts Meet...
"Why didn't you ever tell me...about what happened the day Judd came? At the hospital?" he asked looking straight at him.
-
A Day in the Life of a Duke
*sighs* Bo's botherin me Jesse...*scowls*
-
When Lonely Hearts Meet...
Luke continued hammering away soon standing up and stretching. "I wanted to talk to you Bo..."
-
When Lonely Hearts Meet...
"Came home...then Daisy and I went for a walk before the storm," replied Luke. "Came on quick...we got caught in it..."
-
When Lonely Hearts Meet...
Luke sighed rubbing the back of his neck a little. He must have slept wrong, what little he did sleep, and bending over fixing the blasted wood didn't help any. "Have fun last night?" he asked though not looking up from his work.