Everything posted by LoriDavenport
-
Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Duke
Simple.... *struggles to get my pocket knife out of my back pocket cutting away at the ropes. once they're loose I take off running* First ill run from ya'll!!!
-
Tom's hairstyle in the pliot
Well, way I figure it, his hair was really curly and long from the looks, bt not too long... he got it cut and kept it cut, but still kept it curly too..heh
-
Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Duke
*Struggles and yelps* I swear Bo if you dont let go of me Ill scream and bust ya dang ear drums!! General, you touch me with that rope...and I'll hunt you down like a coon hound on a possum's tail... AND, I can escape from Boss and Rosco....Done and did it tooo many times..
-
Pick your Characters!
*Looks at Jesse* Well Uncle Jesse...I aint sure either..
-
Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Duke
Thats right!! why am I always gettin picked on?!!! *Coughs* Bo Duke!! and General Grant!! I will NOT put the rope down....I want Luke...
-
Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Duke
Lori and Luke huh general??? I orta.... *shakes fist* I orta take a rope and tie Luke up and hold him hostage is what I orta do... *grins big*
-
Fels like the site died
If it has ANYTHING to do with you and Chet....then no I dont, untellings what it is..
-
Dukes Talkshow
*Looks at Bo crossing arms* Gee thanks for the help cousin....you soaked me in the process half the time!! I still hate that no good..... *grumbles such profanitites in under his breath*
-
Pick your Characters!
*Looks a bit dazed and shocked from the argument* Jesse...did you catch any of that at all?
-
Hazzard County cookbook, what would you put in one?
FINALLY!! A thread that I can learn from LOL I love to cook, absolutely adore it. I have a lot of my family's recipes boxed away in my room lemme drag em out and Ill post some.
-
Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Duke
*giggles* cause hes got more smarts than us!
-
Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Duke
*Glares at Bo* You tricked me!!! that was low....
-
Word Association
peppermint
-
Pick your Characters!
*Holds to the side of his head rubbing* Oww...with the way you smackin me like that im lucky 'nough to remember my own derned name!
-
Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Duke
I cant be talking baby babble....Im speakin plain english....if I was talking baby babble itd be like this: goo goo ga ga asoghas!! Something like that!!
-
Fels like the site died
Uhh B....do we even wanna know???
-
Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Duke
*rolls eyes* Only you would Bo, cause you got an IQ of a turnip and cant understand what I was sayin, not cause I cant talk properly..but cause you aint got the brains too!
-
Pick your Characters!
*Looks at Bo with a confused look* I cant keep count tween you and that cousin of yers and I ain't talking bout Daisy either...
-
Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Duke
More or less, yea.... *Smiles sarcastically*
-
Pick your Characters!
*Shakes head snickering* all a game of confusion more like it..
-
Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Duke
Har har funny Bo...if Im a 6 month old or not even born yet I wouldn't be on here fightin with you!!!! *sticks tongue out*
-
Waylon Tribute
May god rest your soul Waylon! *sniffles*
-
Pick your Characters!
*Runs a hand down his face* "Does it matter who you ask you'll end up with both in the end..."
-
Pick your Characters!
*Watches Bo shaking head* So, which girl you gonna make yer move on?
-
Dukes Talkshow
*Grins proudly at Bo* Thanks cousin...dont worry you got some muscle to ya too...you'll get there.