Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RogerDuke

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RogerDuke

  1. trees (even though some woodwinds are made of metals)
  2. I take these things very hard since Dukes have been a big part of my life when they debuted in 1979 and these actors are truly family. I'm grateful for the HazzardNet because you folks can relate to the pain I'm feeling now. My condolences to all of you. There is a happy reunion in Hazzard Heaven today between Boss, Rosco and Cletus. But there are plenty of tears on Earth for those of us who loved Cletus/Rick. I just checked the family section in my notebook and there is not a whole lot of his family mentioned, except Boss of course. He made his first appearance in season 1 where he was called Boss's cousin. Cletus mentioned his Mama in season 2. He is called Boss's third cousin twice removed in season 3. Cletus mentions his Mama again in season 4.
  3. MMMMMMel tillis
  4. Christmas
  5. What is the Moonshine Run for 400 Hobie?
  6. jesse's old friend HECTOR farley
  7. I've pretty illiterate when it comes to computers. Is there a difference between uploading something on a computer and downloading it?
  8. RogerDuke replied to Garrett Duke's topic in NASCAR
    Does he wear a green helmet and safety suit?
  9. Strange coincidence....I saw a map of the Eastern US on the same day I saw this story you just posted Spike (I'm not sure but I think it was also ABC Nightly News). Anyways, the story was about the heat wave. One of the towns listed on the map was Hazard Kentucky.
  10. Definitely toasty up here on Lake Erie. Looking like a little relief tomorrow.
  11. factory
  12. I'm glad I'm not out of reactions because that last post was funny....and delusional. Dream on young man.
  13. there's lots of FARMS in hazzard county
  14. round
  15. I'm out of reactions but Friday sounds like as good of day as any for me to win.
  16. COLONIAL CITY
  17. player
  18. How much longer before Daisy waves the green flag Hobie? Miz Tisdale ain't gittin' any younger you know.
  19. RogerDuke replied to Tom Duke's topic in Chat Times
    Welcome to the HazzardNet Webb. We're happy to have you and hope to hear more from you. Was the hat you got from Cooter all greasy? He's the best mechanic in the county but not the cleanest guy around. And we wouldn't have it any other way.
  20. campfire
  21. I hope Emma had a great birthday yesterday. If she got a kiss from Jesse I'm sure she did. We love you Emma. Even though you do make us take a number if nobody else is in the post office.
  22. baseball (Garrett's Cubs are in first and my Pirates are in last)
  23. XXX moonshine
  24. water
  25. RogerDuke replied to Garrett Duke's topic in NASCAR
    Wow! What luck it was that when he went back on the track he went in between the cars. As Rosco says "That would have kilt an ordinary man." There was at least one time that he said it would have kilt 10 ordinary men.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.