Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

B.L. Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by B.L. Davenport

  1. Clear Creek Hazzard Marsh Crater Lake
  2. Old Creek Road Jensen's Cave Bye Bye Boss
  3. Been a while since I saw this one but I'll give it a shot 1. Boss Hogg 2. to pay the mortgage on his garage 3 Crawdad Bisque
  4. Pine Junction Jude Emery Enos Strate to the top
  5. *cries* I was thinking Moss lol but my chihuahua's name is Hoss guess I got a little confused. Oh well I'll try again Dead Man's Curve Widow's Peak Pa Beaudry
  6. Donald Duck
  7. Gold they only had a few pieces that they had melted down and made gold nuggets then the rest was melted down silver or something like that then they spray painted it gold to make more gold nuggets
  8. I think I counted 23 consecutive right answers for myself Roger if anyone wants to double check me please do so because it's 4am here I mighta goofed lol. Hobie Harkins Hoss Hotel Roy Orbison
  9. juice
  10. paramedics
  11. late fees
  12. old Henshaw place USO Carnival of Thrills
  13. bisque
  14. Indian Road Miller's Creek Wilton Bridge
  15. hamburger

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.