Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

B.L. Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by B.L. Davenport

  1. packaging
  2. Let's see if I can redeem myself on this one Nervous Norman Willis Dead End Canyon Granny Annie
  3. Chestnut Hills Indian Caves (I think anyway cos Chester Flats just don't sound right I remember the boys testing a cam shaft at Mudd Flats though) Rock River By-Line Daisy Duke
  4. LOL nope that's one of my favorite episodes and I also know there was never a part three to an episode
  5. leaves
  6. Holly Comfurt Plainview County Double Sting
  7. Martians
  8. Houston
  9. WOW!!! Congrats Daisy I thought I knew alot of Dukes stuff but your knowledge is awesome.
  10. Waylon compared Rosco to Dopey I think lol it sounds like the logical answer anyway (i'm trying to get used to a new computer and IE 7 which isn't cooperating with hnet *grumbles*)
  11. Hurricanes
  12. Silas Hogg Uncle Charlie's Upholstery People's Choice
  13. blanket
  14. mob boss J.J Carver Crater Lake Farwell Hazzard

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.