Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

B.L. Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by B.L. Davenport

  1. trophies
  2. marsupial
  3. road block
  4. I'm only absolutely sure about the last one so here goes nothin Brady Quinn Bone Creek The Oak Ridge Boys
  5. collect $200 (lol)
  6. lol well looks like I'm gonna hafta watch this movie again I've only watched it once since I bought it and I don't have a clue what the J stands for.
  7. lol them glasses wasn't very effective for anything Sheriff one lens was out. But I concur with the popular consensus it was Cooter that wore the glasses in "Days of Shine and Roses"
  8. General Lee
  9. Congrats Daisy, sorry I missed it but my internet is out at home plus I had a family get together I had to go to. B.L.
  10. J.D. Hogg Wrecking Company Boss A.C. Tate Jr. Money to Burn
  11. Daisy I think yours is communicate making the quote "what we have here is a failure to communicate" but I could be wrong lol Dukefan1: Raw Liver and Coffee

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.