Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

B.L. Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by B.L. Davenport

  1. Well Chet I've always heard nobody can look away from a train wreck so maybe that's the better of the two all eyes are on you. BL
  2. Niiiice Maryanne you did an awesome job on the collage, now that is true talent at work
  3. “Thanks Maryanne!” BL smiled, “yup it sure was, I half expected him to rig it and every slip of paper have his own name on it. “ Nodding her head, dirty blonde ponytail bouncing, BL answered “yes they are, we’re supposed to meet back here in an hour.” Laughing quietly eyes twinkling playfully BL commented “heh….well one thing is for sure the staff won’t be caught sleeping on the job, Chet’ll keep ‘em hopping. How about being one of my guests Maryanne? A night off with pay courtesy of your cousin sounds like a pretty good deal to me.” BL gave the deputy a lopsided grin thinking about what Rosco would say about that. (Cue Maryanne)
  4. (This character was created by B.L. Davenport and North Duke) Name: Sadie Ann Coltrane Eyes: Smokey Grey Hair: Straight Medium Brown Height: 5’ 7” Weight: 120 lbs Age: 26 Sadie Ann Coltrane is the daughter of Sheriff Rufus Z. Coltrane, her mother died 10 years ago in 1856 when she was 16 leaving her as the woman of the house and Rufus to do his best in raising her. She sometimes works at the café as a waitress, she and North Duke grew up together in Sleepy City but her being a Coltrane and him a Duke they were more acquaintances than friends until he returns from the Civil War.
  5. I had heard that he passed, watched him in Bonanza for a while and Adam was always my favorite he was a very good actor indeed.
  6. *walks into the court house looks at all the people standing around and Maryanne behind bars....blinks then wanders closer* It's such a sad day when the law goes bad and gets themselves locked up. *look of fake saddness*
  7. I tried all that Lizzy or thought I did thanks for the help I will try again.
  8. I am trying to add a picture to my signature, everything shows that is is uploaded and ready to use but it is not on the end of any of my posts. Am I doing something wrong? B.L.
  9. Mark Twain
  10. Huckleberry hound
  11. I owe an apology for my part in this as well I am truly sorry to those author's of this story. I had no right to make a mockery of the work being done no matter what my intentions may have been, I am deeply and sincerely sorry. *looks ashamed*
  12. Hey Diddle Diddle the cat and the fiddle the cow jumped over the moon.
  13. Prince Charming rode into the yard of Snow White and the seven dwarfs on his white steed with Sleeping Beauty riding behind. The seven dwarfs marched across the hill in the distance their voices ringing in the surrounding quietness singing "hi ho hi ho.....". "Whoa boy" Prince Charming commanded the horse pulling back on the reins holding onto Sleeping Beauty's hand he helped her safely to the ground.
  14. Buster Moon WHOGG Stump Hollow
  15. Loretta Lynn (she was on hee haw rerun tonight and sang that song)
  16. *Whistles walking away from Brian's completely restored, washed, and waxed car leaving it by the curb a full tank of gas included*
  17. I've used pieces of tin with a rope on it pulled around by my cousin at my grandparents (back many moons ago when I was a kid). My sis and some cousins used those 32 gallon black trash bags at least I think that was the size it was the biggest ones available I know but they made pretty good sleds downhill over terse rows in the pastures.
  18. *scratches head not wanting to say that the comment 'a date' had just been an expression* Better hurry up with that story then.
  19. *tiptoes back down the stairs* I'm right here Garrett, I heard Brian coming and decided outta sight out of mind might be the better part of valor for me. *Smiles* It's a date as soon as your free. Hey why's the computer unplugged *picks up cord from floor* guess someone tripped over it and unplugged it probably Brian *plugs it back in* now you can finish that story and we can get a bite to eat at the cafe sooner.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.