Everything posted by B.L. Davenport
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Arrest Chet Duke!
*silently nods in agreement with Garrett*
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Arrest Chet Duke!
B.L. nods at Brian's answer gazing around the group of assembled Hazzardites.
-
Arrest Chet Duke!
*Rolls into town in Cooter's pickup having come up empty handed in my county wide search for Chet's horse. Seeing the assembly on the side walk I park the truck by the garage and walk over to the court house to see what is going on* Looks like I've missed alot, what's been going on here? *looks at Chet's still form on the ground*
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Arrest Chet Duke!
*Drives through the country side of the county looking for Chet's missing horse. Pulling upto the old Indian caves, gets out of Cooter's pick up going into the mouth of the cave, no horse in sight but something else big and hairy lives in there prompting a quick exit the search continuing.*
-
Arrest Chet Duke!
"Ok" BL sighs standing up straight "I'm sorry, I'd better go if I hear anything about your horse I will let you know." Those words being said BL steps out of the cell locking it once more, replacing the keys in the desk drawer leaving no indication of anyone having been in there. Takes one more quick look at Chet, turning to the stairs going up them once more and out of the court house now on a mission to find out what happened to the missing horse if she can.
-
Arrest Chet Duke!
"Stolen".....*BL mirrors Chet's frown* "I'm sorry Chet, is there anything I can do?" *BL asks glancing over her shoulder to make sure Maryanne isn't coming.*
-
Arrest Chet Duke!
Gone?! *I saw the horse out front when Chet was first brought in but it isn't there now*. I'm sure Maryanne just put him somewhere where he'd be safe and well taken care of. *BL creases her brow, hoping she is right about the horse and it is just the drugs that is making Chet seem more upset about the horse's disappearance*.
-
Arrest Chet Duke!
Easy, now easy *speaks lowly when Chet begins to twitch and flop, gently takes hold of his arm to have a look at the scabbed wrist.* Boy howdy you must have been throwing some more fit to get your wrists in this shape. *Spots something nearby on the floor,* what's this? *BL mutters to herself, reaching to pick up the dart* A tranquilizer dart *picks it up examining it realizing now that is what is wrong with him, it must be.
-
Arrest Chet Duke!
"Easy Chet just stay still" sits the paper sack down on the desk, begins to look for the keys to the cell wondering where MaryAnne could be. Finding the keys in a top drawer, takes them out going over to the cell unlocking it. "What in the world happened, looks like a tornado hit in here." Inside the cell I squat down on my haunches, feeling Chet's neck for his pulse, relieved to find it strong but not as strong as it should be.
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Arrest Chet Duke!
*Enters the court house, bearing a paper sack of things for Chet, a ziploc bag of chocolate chip cookies, pack of Marlboro cigarettes and a disposable lighter. Not seeing Maryanne anywhere in sight heads down the stairs to where the main cells are, "Chet I brought ya......." Stops speaking mid sentence, dead in my tracks seeing the destruction in the cell its fearless occupant laying on the floor not looking none too healthy, but still alive and conscious.
-
Congratulations pendragon1980!
Congrats Pendragon!
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Duke or Dupe
Saw Mill Road Possum Hill Twin Trouble
-
Arrest Chet Duke!
*smiles* well if you think of anything I'll be by tomorrow to see you,I'll get it then. I'd better go *turns to walk back up the stairs with a heavy sigh. Chet is one of my best friends and it is a little upsetting to know that he has gotten himself in to such trouble*
-
Arrest Chet Duke!
*smiles* Is there anything I can bring you maybe? If it is ok with Maryanne I can get you some cigs from the store and bring them to you.
-
Arrest Chet Duke!
*chuckles* I might have some *shakes my head* sorry I don't smoke.
-
Arrest Chet Duke!
*wanders into the courthouse, coming down the stairs stopping to look at Chet behind the bars and in cuffs* So it is true I heard that you were here. *frowns* Is there anything I can get ya Chet?
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Duke or Dupe
Joe's Hardware Dry Creek Cletus Falls in Love
-
Arrest Brian Coltrane!
*I upright the table as Chet and Maryanne fly out the door, wiping it off readying it for more customers. Shakes my head wondering if Chet will get away.*
-
Arrest Brian Coltrane!
*Jumps when the table crashes, looking up expecting to see a brawl ensuing but instead sees Chet's dash for the door.*