Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

B.L. Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by B.L. Davenport

  1. *Nods* Will do MaryAnne.....
  2. Sorry can't help ya I ain't seen him *had been at a table with my back turned so didn't see Chet's entrance*
  3. *B.L. looks up from filling glasses* Howdy Maryanne. *smiles* What can I do for ya tonight?
  4. Crocadiles
  5. Euchie Swamp
  6. Hector Farley Elk Creek Falls To Catch a Duke
  7. Chief Lacey he ran two pool hustlers out of sweet water county who later stole the general lee in hazzard while bo and luke were skinny dipping thus leading to a chase with rosco. Who chased them into the pond and tearfully called for help on the cb, later on the two pool hustlers are crossing the sweet water county line on foot.
  8. Kitridge Mine
  9. I agree with pendragon it isn't worth losing two long standing character to finish the story, but who says they have to die either? They're mortally wounded nobody's actually dead yet just lives hanging in the balance there's still time for help isn't there? Just my two cents, I will go along with and respect whatever decision is made by the moderators.
  10. oak leaf
  11. Can't Cooter's gone to lunch and I got the key *tosses key up, catching it then puts in pocket*
  12. GL Girl are ya sayin Chet'd do something that dumb? He might do some not so smart things sometimes but I don't think he'd do that.
  13. (This is a joint post between BL Davenport and Maryanne) Great! *smiles at the deputy* “is meeting back here in an hour good for you?” BL asked the blue eyed female Coltrane. Someone she considered a good friend despite the fact she was the kin of Sheriff Rosco Coltrane. MaryAnne looked at her watch. "Yup, that should work. That'll give me time to get home, change out of my uniform and pack an overnight bag. And leave Rosco a note as to where I'll be." She grinned at B.L. B.L. grinned back "I will see you then MaryAnne...bye". B.L. waved at the deputy heading for the door to go home and pack her own bag, on the way out she wondered who else she could invite she still had one more invitation free. "See ya later!" MaryAnne called. She then left the hotel to walk across the square back to the courthouse to get her car. MaryAnne smiled to herself. This was really going to be something. She hadn't stayed in a hotel for years. It would be interesting to see if Rosco's hotel lived up to it's glitz and glitter appearance. (Cue Anyone)
  14. Henstep McCullum Chester's Towing and Salvage Witness for the Persecution
  15. chocolate (where do I sign up cos I've never heard of it)
  16. *listens from the front of the booking desk an elbow propped on top* Holy Smokes Brian that is some more bail your willing to pay, it'd be a small fortune in monetary terms.
  17. nanny goat
  18. Billy "The Kid"
  19. Yuo it was Nancy Lou....LOL I read the question wrong at first and thought it was asking who Beverly's mother was and I couldn't remember ever hearing it mentioned.
  20. stage coach robbers

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.