Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

B.L. Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by B.L. Davenport

  1. still too easy try again and the answer is Daisy's song they were running from the law so they didn't get caught up in the raid on the music piracy business.
  2. Michigan
  3. Carribean
  4. No one has answered this so I'm going to give my thoughts I don't know the answer for sure just wanted to see if anyone else did. I think I heard on an episode that it was 8am and they served greasy cookies and coffee for breakfast if anyone else has a different answer let's hear it.
  5. LOL no Texasdaisy I was on because something else came to mind then the answer hit me so I posted in case I didnt remember at a decent hour.
  6. The answer to GLG's question is Arrest Jesse Duke and Twin Trouble (lol now why I couldn't remember that at a more decent hour I don't know but it's 4:30am and I remembered)
  7. Good question GeneralLeeGirl In case any of you are like me and don't know this answer off the top of your head here's another question to chew on. Thanks for letting me butt in here GLG and post this, ok here it is....What time does the Boar's Nest open for business?
  8. Hush! You can't answer you asked the question Roger, I on the other hand CAN answer and it was Aunt Clara Coltrane.
  9. Congrats Min he's adorable!!
  10. I agree (General Lee Girl, I know for a fact it wasn't Vern Gosden cos I've seen him in concert)
  11. Hound Dog Lake Virgina City (this is probably wrong lol) The New Dukes

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.