Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

B.L. Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by B.L. Davenport

  1. Noose (If this answer is inappropriate I am sorry please delete it)
  2. I'm sorry Hoss I have no idea what tune Cypriano's horn played. Bo and Luke always have breakfast with Jesse, except on Saturdays when they eat at Cooter's garage on donuts and beer.
  3. at least we all got it half right .....As for Uncle Jesse's had Maryanne and Roger if you will look I do believe its pink with purple polka dots lol oh wait maybe I'm just seeing spots tonight.
  4. Maryanne and Lizzy were right Hoss the answer to your question is a mama and baby oppossum was painted on the side.
  5. I agree with Roger it was 'Go West Young Dukes' If I may cut in here I have a bit of trivia what show in the 90's did John Schneider make several guest appearances? if noone gets it I will try to come up with a good enough hint to help.
  6. ice cream

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.