Everything posted by The_Dukes_Generl_Lee01
-
General Lee vs Bandit's Black transam
Definitely The General Lee has to win no doubt! Cause the Trans 'Am only had a V6 engine in it!
-
Merry Christmas Ya'll
thats pretty cool, I like it a lot!
-
What TV shows do ya'll watch now?
I only watch The Dukes of Hazzard the only one I really like anymore.
-
Christmas Vid
I love it YEEHAW!
-
I named my pet beagle Flash!
I named my new pet beagle after flash! YEEHAW!
-
Ben's operation
I sure hope he feels better now and had a great Thanksgiving too! (hope I spelled Thanksgiving right)
-
John sings on Branson Jubilee Today!
cool YEEHAW!
-
Happy Birthday Rosco!!
I read that too! Happy Birthday James! Hope it's a good one too.
-
DUKESFEST 2007?
I'm definitely going next year, no doubt at all because my dads girlfriend wants to go to nashville and she watches the Dukes with me when we go riding and I have my portable DVD player with me, and it ia really fun too! YEEHAW!
-
Met "Cletus"
I still would like to meet the whole entire living cast of The Dukes! YEEHAW!
-
lots of pics
those pics are awesome!
-
looking for a taping of dukes on game show
I never knew they did a family fued that must of been awesome I wanna see it too! YEEHAW!
-
4X4 GENERAL LEE
oh yeah just remembered that I also would like to know how they did it too?
-
4X4 GENERAL LEE
That episode was Arrest Jessie Duke and they wer 20 minutes into the episode when they did it! YEEHAW!
-
Can anyone confirm this?
I know i wish they'd done that instead of what they have out it would of been way better! YEEHAW!
-
RC General Lee 1:18 scale and 1:10 scale
The_Dukes_Generl_Lee01 replied to Brian Coltrane's topic in Dukes of Hazzard Collectibles & MemorabiliaI've got the 1:18th scale model and wanna get the 1:10th scale next YEEHAW!
-
CMT's 20 Greatest Country Comedy Shows
awesome I'm gonna see it YEEHAW! can't wait for it!
-
Cooter's in the Smokies
those pics are awesome I can't get enough of them! YEEHAW!
-
Hogg's Fight Of The Century t-shirts & other assorted it
yes they should be! YEEHAW!
-
Vote for Dukes of Hazzard at www.teaveee.com
hopefully we can get it into 19 before the end of today but i'll be voting till' 2:30Pm EST time and then I gotta go to work sorry folks.
-
Dukes not on?!
me too. CMT Please put them back on 4 times a day!again!
-
Pro Wrestling
NONE Cause I don't like wrestling.
-
When is Season 7 coming out on DVD?
haven't heard anything about Season 7 yet, but can't wait to get it! YEEHAW!
-
Vote for Dukes of Hazzard at www.teaveee.com
yeah tell me about it I'm Voting too! We will get it in the top Ten whether anyone likes it or not!
-
Vote for Dukes of Hazzard at www.teaveee.com
YEEHAW! up to #30 YEEHAW!