Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The_Dukes_Generl_Lee01

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by The_Dukes_Generl_Lee01

  1. Definitely The General Lee has to win no doubt! Cause the Trans 'Am only had a V6 engine in it!
  2. thats pretty cool, I like it a lot!
  3. I only watch The Dukes of Hazzard the only one I really like anymore.
  4. I named my new pet beagle after flash! YEEHAW!
  5. I sure hope he feels better now and had a great Thanksgiving too! (hope I spelled Thanksgiving right)
  6. I read that too! Happy Birthday James! Hope it's a good one too.
  7. I'm definitely going next year, no doubt at all because my dads girlfriend wants to go to nashville and she watches the Dukes with me when we go riding and I have my portable DVD player with me, and it ia really fun too! YEEHAW!
  8. I still would like to meet the whole entire living cast of The Dukes! YEEHAW!
  9. those pics are awesome!
  10. I never knew they did a family fued that must of been awesome I wanna see it too! YEEHAW!
  11. oh yeah just remembered that I also would like to know how they did it too?
  12. That episode was Arrest Jessie Duke and they wer 20 minutes into the episode when they did it! YEEHAW!
  13. I know i wish they'd done that instead of what they have out it would of been way better! YEEHAW!
  14. I've got the 1:18th scale model and wanna get the 1:10th scale next YEEHAW!
  15. awesome I'm gonna see it YEEHAW! can't wait for it!
  16. those pics are awesome I can't get enough of them! YEEHAW!
  17. hopefully we can get it into 19 before the end of today but i'll be voting till' 2:30Pm EST time and then I gotta go to work sorry folks.
  18. me too. CMT Please put them back on 4 times a day!again!
  19. NONE Cause I don't like wrestling.
  20. haven't heard anything about Season 7 yet, but can't wait to get it! YEEHAW!
  21. yeah tell me about it I'm Voting too! We will get it in the top Ten whether anyone likes it or not!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.