Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/27/2026 in all areas

  1. Bo Dukes bow, martin warthog

    Skipper Duke and one other reacted to floyd012010 for a post in a topic

    2 points
    Awesome, I will look that up and see what it looks like. Just picked up a 4 pin sight from ebay and it looks good but im not sure exactly if that one is it either. They made several different deerslayer sights depending on the year I think. I just picked up another bow from ebay with a different deerslayer sight from the two I have. At least I will have a few to choose from
  2. Cale Yarborough

    RogerDuke reacted to HossC for a post in a topic

    1 point
    Since December 31, 2023 - he was 84.
  3. Cale Yarborough

    Hobie Hartkins reacted to RogerDuke for a post in a topic

    1 point
    Happy birthday in Hazzard Heaven Cale. You'll always be my favorite NASCAR driver. How appropriate that your birthday is on a Friday.....Dukes day!
  4. What I'm Doing Right Now!

    RogerDuke reacted to Hobie Hartkins for a post in a topic

    1 point
    I've never heard or seen this. I'll definitely be looking for it! I'm looking for an Irish beer around here, that I like! LOL!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.