Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/13/2023 in all areas

  1. A-Z Game

    Boss JD Hogg and one other reacted to RogerDuke for a post in a topic

    2 points
    MEADOWMUFN (Supreme Superior Commander 'round dis place!)
  2. Whey Jennings

    RogerDuke and one other reacted to Garrett Duke for a post in a topic

    2 points
    OK
  3. Whey Jennings

    RogerDuke and one other reacted to Garrett Duke for a post in a topic

    2 points
    I love ol' Waylon. My older cat is named Waylon after him. He is the absolute best in that era or generation. I can't remember if I knew before this thread that he had son named Whey or not. Though I know I haven't heard him sing. I have heard Shooter sing and even saw him in person when he was at one of the Duke Fests. His music was a lot more rock and hard than Waylon, but it was still cool seeing him!
  4. Whey Jennings

    RogerDuke and one other reacted to Skipper Duke for a post in a topic

    2 points
    Exciting news y'all... I just received my Whet Jennings Top Fan Badge over on Facebook! Yeehaa y'all!
  5. Whey Jennings

    RogerDuke reacted to Skipper Duke for a post in a topic

    1 point
    Cousin Garrett... Yep Shooter is the kid. Waylon and Jessi Colter's son. Whey is his grandson. Whey's daddy is Waylon's other son Terry. Waylon has a son Buddy Dean Jennings too named in honor of Buddy Holly. He had a daughter Julie too. Julie is gone. Died of breast cancer.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.