All Activity
Today
-
R.I.P. Dennis Haskins
Yep. ๐
-
-
R.I.P. Dennis Haskins
For some reason, despite having a speaking part, he's not credited in that episode, so I missed it. That makes four appearances.
-
R.I.P. Dennis Haskins
He was in Season 6 Undercover Dukes too. One of the gate guards at the Carver mansion. When Bo and Luke first showed up.
-
R.I.P. Dennis Haskins
Roger... You didn't get to meet him? ๐ข
-
-
-
-
-
What I'm Doing Right Now!
Wow! ๐
-
-
What I'm Doing Right Now!
Hobie... Download them into your computer. You can watch without needing the physical copies that way. ๐
-
-
R.I.P. Dennis Haskins
We lost another one....so sad. I was thinking he played in 5 Dukes episodes but you don't usually get these things wrong. Being in One Armed Bandits makes him a big part of Dukes history....even though it wasn't a big role. I was so mad because he came to visit the local college and I didn't know he was going to be there until right after he left.
Yesterday
-
Across the Pond
This is true. Columbus is more pleasing for some reason to our Zionist rulers but Amerigo was the man. Columbus didn't even know where he was when he landed, ergo, calling the American " Indians" by a wrong name.....they were Asians!
-
R.I.P. Dennis Haskins
I can't download it!
-
What I'm Doing Right Now!
I'm kinda making it a verry long weekend aka DOHD, because my wife is off Friday, sat., etc. and so I'm starting an early celebration.
-
What I'm Doing Right Now!
Right now I'm enjoying some....err...liquid refreshment ( Natural Ice) and hoping, Meadow, you'll give me the green light in the future on some DOH DVD's worth buying, because I would like to have some back up!
-
R.I.P. Dennis Haskins
I've just read that Dennis Haskins died on Sunday. He was 75. Best known for playing Principal Richard Belding in 'Saved by the Bell', he also appeared in three episodes of Dukes spanning seasins 1-7. They were 'One Armed Bandits', 'The Late J.D. Hogg' and 'Cale Yarborough Comes to Hazzard'. The image below is from 'Cale Yarborough Comes to Hazzard' where he played Elmo alongside Al White as Eddie.
Last week
-
Across the Pond
I watched a reaction to this tongue-in-cheek video earlier, and the guy watching it, who is from the US, said that while kids in the US are taught about Christopher Columbus, they are not taught about Amerigo Vespucci. Is this true? The last 2 minutes are an advert, so there's only 6 minutes to watch.
-
-
-
-
-
Happy Birthday Tom
What a strange coincidence that the only two times I have ever missed a birthday were both Tom's and both due to technical issues. Belated happy birthday Luke.
-
Duke Farm
Georgia on my mind
-
Knight Rider (1982-1986)
For the complete series it would be. The biggest Irish chain of music/DVD stores still wants โฌ90 for the whole series (although the Blu-ray set is now the same price), and it's โฌ58 at the second hand store. It comes down to โฌ18 on eBay.
-
Knight Rider (1982-1986)
HossC is $30 in your country a bargain? ๐
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
-
Knight Rider (1982-1986)
I've mentioned the Knight Rider Historians channel on a couple of other threads. I have to admit that I haven't had time to watch many of their recent videos until this one popped up on my recommendations. Over four years after tracking down the screen-used semi and trailer, the restoration is complete. The trailer has a working ramp at the rear, and although the show was filmed on a sound stage, they've recreated the office and lounge at the front. They've replicated most of the props and borrowed a couple from a museum. The truck was unveiled at RetroCon '26 where it was displayed alongside one of the five surviving screen-used KITTs. They were joined at the show by Knight Rider stars Rebecca Holden (April Curtis) and Peter Parros (RC3). If you watch carefully, you'll spot a couple of Dukes T-shirts among the Knight Rider ones. ๐
-
NASCAR news
Unfortunately, Carlos Sainz got a 5-place grid penalty for failing to slow for yellow flags in qualifying, so started in 14th. George Russell kept his first place at the start, but Oscar Piastri got past Charles Leclerc to take second. Red Bull also showed their pace from earlier in the weekend as both Isack Hadjar and Max Verstappen quickly made up places. When Max caught Isack, the team got them to swap positions. Meanwhile, Kimi Antonelli actually lost a place at the start and took a few laps to start moving up. Aston Martin's boost a few races ago didn't last long, and both cars retired by lap 20. Lando Norris' race pace was more like practice, and he was down to seventh when he locked up at the first corner on lap 30 and lost another two places. Just one lap later, Alex Albon hit the barrier which brought out the safety car and allowed most of the field to pit for tires. At the restart, Max passed Oscar for second, but behind them Franco Colapinto hit his Alpine team mate Pierre Gasly and also took out Lando. Alpine were on for a double points finish, so the crash proved costly for the team. Arvid Lindblad also hit his team mate, Liam Lawson, but both cars were able to continue. The incident brought out another safety car. A lap after the restart, and under pressure from Isack, Oscar locked up going into turn one. Due to the field being so close together, he slipped nearly to the back of the field from third. George spent the first half of the race building a big lead, but after the restarts, Max pushed him all the way to the flag. With the leaders on the last lap, Valtteri Bottas hit the barrier, but no safety car was called. Slowing for the yellow flags, George lost turbo boost, and managed to stay ahead of Max by less than 0.2 at the finish. Isack matched his best result of the season with third. Kimi's recovery drive saw him finish fifth, splitting the Ferraris of Charles and Lewis. Kimi still has a 66 point lead over George. The race highlights are here. The next race is the Bahrain Grand Prix, but due to the ongoing situation in the Middle East it will be held this coming weekend in Malaysia.
-
The Love Bug (1968)
Read Herbie here https://www.scripts.com/script/the_love_bug_20751
- Married With Children (1987-1997)
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread