Jump to content

New gal from Pennsylvania


Recommended Posts

Hey everyone. I'm Dani and I'm new here and am a huge fan of the Dukes Of Hazzard. I'm  a country gal and proud of it. I own every single season of the Dukes Of Hazzard and recently began rewatching it from the beginning of the series. My favorite Duke is Bo Duke and I love John Schneider.

I'm currently working on saving money to buy myself a horse.

Some of the things I like doing are working with my grandpa out on the farm, horseback riding, reading, writing fan fiction, roleplaying, watching tv and much more.

I love making new friends so if you'd  like to get to know me better and want to know more don't be afraid to ask.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/27/2020 at 8:13 PM, CountryXRebel said:

 

 I own every single season of the Dukes Of Hazzard and recently began rewatching it from the beginning of the series. 

Check out Uncle Jesse's episode reviews. Every one of them has the season number listed with the titles so they 're not too tough to find. If you are interested and have time you should consider adding your own comments. Are you still on season one?

Edited by RogerDuke
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2020 at 8:36 PM, RogerDuke said:

Check out Uncle Jesse's episode reviews. Every one of them has the season number listed with the titles so they 're not too tough to find. If you are interested and have time you should consider adding your own comments. Are you still on season one?

I'm on Season 2 right now. I haven't watched recently because I have new shows airing on tv I've been watching plus work has been busy lately. I'm almost done with season 2 though, then it will be on to season 3.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CountryXRebel said:

I'm on Season 2 right now. I haven't watched recently because I have new shows airing on tv I've been watching plus work has been busy lately. I'm almost done with season 2 though, then it will be on to season 3.

You are definitely into the heart of the series. At that point in time when the shows were originally airing it was so popular that attendance at Friday night  high school football games dropped because folks loved Dukes so much they didn't want to miss the show. Of course there was no way to record it back then. Also, by that point in time, the General Lee had become the most recognizable  car in the world, on the way to becoming the most famous car in the history of the world....a title it still holds today. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.