Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes

It's reminds me of those pictures where different people look at them in different ways. Thinking it was somebody with a bloody lip must say something about me psychologically. But then, most folks here know I'm not normal. Normal is boring anyways. In my defense, I was looking at a smaller version. I also think the bottom half of the heart being darker red added to the illusion. Blood is darker red than the inside of a mouth. 

Edited by RogerDuke

On 3/4/2021 at 2:28 PM, RogerDuke said:

It's reminds me of those pictures where different people look at them in different ways. Thinking it was somebody with a bloody lip must say something about me psychologically. But then, most folks here know I'm not normal. Normal is boring anyways. In my defense, I was looking at a smaller version. I also think the bottom half of the heart being darker red added to the illusion. Blood is darker red than the inside of a mouth. 

well, my guess is it would be a good indicator on a  Rorschach test ( I have a degree in Psychology (  :neener:)  ....where they ask you what you see when you look at certain ink blots! LOL !  Normal is an extremely subjective word! Normal is also VERY boring! 

11 hours ago, Boss JD Hogg said:

Boss Hogg: A pin cushion, a pin cushion.

Haha Boss JD Hogg yeah Limo One is Missing. To tailor after sitting on it, picks up and shows him "Ahhh!!! You idiot! Is that anyplace to put your pincushion!? Yer pincushion!" Tailor:"No sir, it ain't. No." Rosco:"You dipstick! I hate you." Tailor:"Sorry."

16 hours ago, Hobie Hartkins said:

well, my guess is it would be a good indicator on a  Rorschach test ( I have a degree in Psychology (  :neener:)  ....where they ask you what you see when you look at certain ink blots! LOL !  Normal is an extremely subjective word! Normal is also VERY boring! 

Cousin Roger... Aren't you forgetting according to Bobby Joe Robot "After being in Hazzard, normal is a relative term."

13 hours ago, Skipper Duke said:

Haha Boss JD Hogg yeah Limo One is Missing. To tailor after sitting on it, picks up and shows him "Ahhh!!! You idiot! Is that anyplace to put your pincushion!? Yer pincushion!" Tailor:"No sir, it ain't. No." Rosco:"You dipstick! I hate you." Tailor:"Sorry."

The way Boss Hogg said it was so funny.  

10 hours ago, Hobie Hartkins said:

Rosco: And then we split 50/50! Boss: Now that's where you go wrong.   I love the tone of voice  Boss used when he said this, while pointing at him!! It made it even funnier....can't remember the episode though..... 

Cousin Hobie... A Little Game of Pool. Boss:(Cont'd)"Well split what we split when we split it when we get it. Got it?" Rosco:"Got it. Now, when do I get it?" Boss:"Right after we get our hands on the General Lee, any way we can!" Rosco:"Yeah, any way we can!"

11 hours ago, Skipper Duke said:

Cousin Hobie... A Little Game of Pool. Boss:(Cont'd)"Well split what we split when we split it when we get it. Got it?" Rosco:"Got it. Now, when do I get it?" Boss:"Right after we get our hands on the General Lee, any way we can!" Rosco:"Yeah, any way we can!"

Excellent post Skipper!