Sign in to follow this  
JHDuke

Strange Visitor to Hazzard

Ok, I know it's one of the later episodes, what did everyone think about "Strange Visitor to Hazzard"?, if you haven't watched it, to cut a long story short an alien comes to Hazzard and Boss and Rosco want to use him/her (was never clear on that) as an attraction to bring tourists into Hazzard. Oh and two guys who are on the run for holding up a church bingo game try to take over Hazzard using the WHOGG radio station (I think that's the name...), anyway that's all from me, 10:4.

Joe

Felix Silla played the Visitor. He also wore the costume for Twiki in Buck Rogers in the 25th Century, he was an Ewok in Return of the Jedi, he wore the Lucifer costume in Battlestar Galactica, and was Cousin Itt on The Addams Family.

And that's all the good stuff I have to say about "Strange Visitor to Hazzard". LOL!

It was mine as well, along with 'Robot P. Coltrane', my belief (like a lot of television show) the writers just run out of ideas, the Dukes is still an amazing show though

Edited by JHDuke

5 minutes ago, Meadowmufn said:

Felix Silla played the Visitor. He also wore the costume for Twiki in Buck Rogers in the 25th Century, he was an Ewok in Return of the Jedi, he wore the Lucifer costume in Battlestar Galactica, and was Cousin Itt on The Addams Family.

And that's all the good stuff I have to say about "Strange Visitor to Hazzard". LOL!

That's quite a resume!

Edited by JHDuke