DOH sound track

Garrett Duke

Well after returning to reality after the holidays...well heard this song on my MP3 player and it made my day a lil better. So I thought I would post it...

Love this song and the video...then again I love about every song on the DOH soundtrack. Also heard James Best's "Go Flash Go" as well...makes me smile everytime...puts me in anoth DOH episode.

The General Lee, is in my opinion, the best car. Ever. Then again, my opinions are heavily biased since I love everything about The Dukes of Hazzard. :lol:

Love this song and the video...then again I love about every song on the DOH soundtrack. Also heard James Best's "Go Flash Go" as well...makes me smile everytime...puts me in anoth DOH episode.

The General Lee, is in my opinion, the best car. Ever. Then again, my opinions are heavily biased since I love everything about The Dukes of Hazzard. :lol:

Same here :D

Well after returning to reality after the holidays...well heard this song on my MP3 player and it made my day a lil better. So I thought I would post it...

One of my first trys at writing a couple of years ago was turning that song into a one-shot. LOL!! Loved the song!!

• 4 years later...
  • 3 years later...

We were coming home from the hospital in Erie last night (actually 4:00 in the morning). It's about a 40 minute drive. There's a classic country station (Willie 95.1) way south of Erie that doesn't come in there but as you drive south it starts to come in. I thought about it when I was 15 minutes from home so turned it on. The second I turned the radio on the next song was getting started....The theme to Dukes of Hazzard!.....I couldn't believe it. I listened to it and turned the radio off after it was over to keep it in my head. It was a much needed miracle since I needed a pick me up after a rough sleepless night.