Hazzard Square

• 1 month later...

Hey! I like the new heading we have but I think we need more Confederate flags in it and through the site! The Chicks FORMER Dixie chicks sold out, Lynyrd Skynyrd sold out...I hope we're not following suit! I have no respect for any of those that sell out! ( Although I like Skynyrd etc.)

16 hours ago, Hobie Hartkins said:

Hey! I like the new heading we have but I think we need more Confederate flags in it and through the site! The Chicks FORMER Dixie chicks sold out, Lynyrd Skynyrd sold out...I hope we're not following suit! I have no respect for any of those that sell out! ( Although I like Skynyrd etc.)

I just returned home from south of the Mason Dixon line (barely)...Winchester Virginia.....home of Patsy Cline. What a historic town. Went back and forth on which side they were on in the war. You sure see a lot more Confederate flags down there. Folks there are smarter than us Yankees. They know the Confederate flag represents Southern pride and not racism. If my roots weren't so deep I'd move South. I'm definitely southern at heart.