Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Meadowmufn

Administrator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1.    RogerDuke reacted to a post in a topic: What I'm Doing Right Now!
  2.    RogerDuke reacted to a post in a topic: What I'm Doing Right Now!
  3.    RogerDuke reacted to a post in a topic: What I'm Doing Right Now!
  4.    Skipper Duke reacted to a post in a topic: TV Trivia
  5.    Skipper Duke reacted to a post in a topic: What I'm Doing Right Now
  6.    RogerDuke reacted to a post in a topic: What I'm Doing Right Now
  7.    RogerDuke reacted to a post in a topic: What I'm Doing Right Now
  8.    Hobie Hartkins reacted to a post in a topic: What I'm Doing Right Now
  9. The prodigal Roger has returned!! Welcome back. Thanks, Hobie, for helping to get him back!
  10.    Skipper Duke reacted to a post in a topic: What I'm Doing Right Now
  11. Please do and let us know if he's ok! I tried emailing him, but his email address I have didn't work. โ˜น๏ธ
  12.    Hobie Hartkins reacted to a post in a topic: What I'm Doing Right Now
  13. I don't think he's been on since August. ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ I tried emailing him and it bounced. Roger, if you're reading this and you somehow can't login, email me: https://www.hazzardnet.com/about-us/contact-us
  14. There were some issues with text color in PMs. I believe I fixed those, but let me know if you run into any issues there or elsewhere.
  15. I have no idea how to fix that or if it can be fixed, but I'll look into it.
  16. Ok, I changed it from #666 (๐Ÿ˜ฑ) to #444. Let me know if that works on both devices.
  17. I can tone that line down a little bit so it's noticeable, but not overbearing. Let me see what I can do....
  18. ๐Ÿฅฐ
  19.    Meadowmufn reacted to a post in a topic: New Hazzardnet
  20.    Meadowmufn reacted to a post in a topic: What I'm Doing Right Now!
  21.    Meadowmufn reacted to a post in a topic: What I'm Doing Right Now!
  22. Ok, I definitely got the signature one. Take a look at activity and let me know if that suits you. If not, I'll try experimenting a little more.
  23. Challenge accepted! Now, to find the right place or CSS to modify...
  24. I got a duplicate set a while back since ours was was from the 2005 era and apparently it's been reported that WB did those cheap and they were degrading.
  25.    Meadowmufn reacted to a post in a topic: What I'm Doing Right Now!
  26. Yes, that's exactly where Rosco was driving. There's a Ralph's grocery store a bit further down on The Old Road. It was probably there when Dukes was filmed, but it was definitely there in the 90s. We went there one fishing trip to get water because our water bottles were still frozen mid-day and we were thirsty. ๐Ÿ˜„
  27. The one good thing about the episodes in California is that I recognize roads I've driven down. My brother and I used to go fishing at Castaic Lake all the time. We've been through here... (images from Hoss https://hazzardnet.com/forums/topic/4861-hazzard-square/page/7/)
  28. I think most fans would think it should've stayed in Georgia. I mean, Hazzard Square on the Midwest set is iconic, but the scenery in Georgia had more character.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.