September 9Sep 9 How many of you think the show should've stayed in Georgia and not moved to California?
September 10Sep 10 I think most fans would think it should've stayed in Georgia. I mean, Hazzard Square on the Midwest set is iconic, but the scenery in Georgia had more character.
September 10Sep 10 It should have stayed in Georgia. It looked more realistic in the first 5 episodes. I love the whole show and it looked great in California but the whole town having dirt roads isn't realistic. I think of Walnut Grove(Little House On The Prairie) when I see it.
September 10Sep 10 The one good thing about the episodes in California is that I recognize roads I've driven down. My brother and I used to go fishing at Castaic Lake all the time. We've been through here... (images from Hoss https://hazzardnet.com/forums/topic/4861-hazzard-square/page/7/)
September 10Sep 10 Author 2 hours ago, Meadowmufn said:The one good thing about the episodes in California is that I recognize roads I've driven down. My brother and I used to go fishing at Castaic Lake all the time. We've been through here... (images from Hoss https://hazzardnet.com/forums/topic/4861-hazzard-square/page/7/)Season 1 Episode 10 Deputy Dukes ๐
September 10Sep 10 Author 5 hours ago, Meadowmufn said:I think most fans would think it should've stayed in Georgia. I mean, Hazzard Square on the Midwest set is iconic, but the scenery in Georgia had more character.Meadowmufn yep! ๐
September 10Sep 10 Author 2 hours ago, Boss JD Hogg said:It should have stayed in Georgia. It looked more realistic in the first 5 episodes. I love the whole show and it looked great in California but the whole town having dirt roads isn't realistic. I think of Walnut Grove(Little House On The Prairie) when I see it.Boss JD Hogg yep! ๐
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.