Arrest Chet Duke!

MaryAnne

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Smiles alittle at BL.* Thats alright no worries, thanks for thinking of me though.

*The equine that is being spoke of trots around the empty winter pasture, occasionally pausing to lower his head and sniff the ground pawing at it. He snorts and tosses his head at every passing sound.

Hes of Thoroughbred breed and half loco to those that dont know him. Sired by the mighty "Big Red", standing in about 17 hands and baring his fathers fiery red coat and four striking white socks with a thick bold white blaze down his face. He blows a hot steamy breath into the night, nearvous in the unfamiliar pasture.

*smiles* Is there anything I can bring you maybe? If it is ok with Maryanne I can get you some cigs from the store and bring them to you.

Guest DanielPHorse
*Smiles alittle at BL.* Thats alright no worries, thanks for thinking of me though.

*The equine that is being spoke of trots around the empty winter pasture, occasionally pausing to lower his head and sniff the ground pawing at it. He snorts and tosses his head at every passing sound.

Hes of Thoroughbred breed and half loco to those that dont know him. Sired by the mighty "Big Red", standing in about 17 hands and baring his fathers fiery red coat and four striking white socks with a thick bold white blaze down his face. He blows a hot steamy breath into the night, nearvous in the unfamiliar pasture.

*After a time, a figure comes out of the darkness, moving quickly, upwind of the horse. A coil of rope hangs at his waist. Daniel watches the horse for a moment, but the animal has not scented him. Daniel reaches into his parafleche, a small pouch at his belt, and takes out a small, slim container that contains a crushed herb and other plants. He sprinkles some into the wind as he turns downwind, letting the horse catch the scent. The big horse raises his head, his nostrils flaring, and then his head drops as the natural calming effects of the potion take effect. Daniel nods, coming closer, and takes the rope from his belt as he offers the horse his open palm and more of the plant. The horse eats it eagerly, and Daniel nods and pats his neck* Waste, waste . . . good. You are a beauty. Have no fear. *He watches the horse's eyes go half lidded in complete contentment before Daniel opens the gate and leads the horse, stealing away into the darkness with his willing charge, now as gentle as a kitten*

I had a pack of cigs in my pocket but MaryAnne must have taken them with the rest of my stuff, I'll live without anything for now BL, thanks.

*Sighs heavily, oblivious that my most prized possion, the heir to my old horse who passed away has just been stolen. Sits down on the cot and leans against the wall working the cuffs alittle to get them comfortable.*

I had a pack of cigs in my pocket but MaryAnne must have taken them with the rest of my stuff, I'll live without anything for now BL, thanks.

*Sighs heavily, oblivious that my most prized possion, the heir to my old horse who passed away has just been stolen. Sits down on the cot and leans against the wall working the cuffs alittle to get them comfortable.*

*smiles* well if you think of anything I'll be by tomorrow to see you,I'll get it then. I'd better go *turns to walk back up the stairs with a heavy sigh. Chet is one of my best friends and it is a little upsetting to know that he has gotten himself in to such trouble*

What do I have in mind? *answering the curiosity of those who listen* Why, s' just that Garrett's gonna run off and hurt himself, any minute. He's got a bullet hole hardly patched up, but that won't stop 'em. And seein' as how I don't want him to keel over, lest ah git set up for a homicide rap....

...ah'm thinkin' it's best he stays heah, stays put, safe n' sound. *looks to Lukas and Alex, pointedly* Whether he wants to be heah or not.

What do I have in mind? *answering the curiosity of those who listen* Why, s' just that Garrett's gonna run off and hurt himself, any minute. He's got a bullet hole hardly patched up, but that won't stop 'em. And seein' as how I don't want him to keel over, lest ah git set up for a homicide rap....

...ah'm thinkin' it's best he stays heah, stays put, safe n' sound. *looks to Lukas and Alex, pointedly* Whether he wants to be heah or not.

*Eyes Brian* Glad you're worried about me and all, but I don't think all that'd be neccessary.

*looking at Brian with a slightly tilted head... then an "ahhh" expression... glancing over with slightly-narrowed eyes, a hint of plotting... strolling over to Garrett's bed then, giving him a brief slight smile - and using both hands to pin his arms, and thereby his body, to the firm surface beneath*

*looking at Brian with a slightly tilted head... then an "ahhh" expression... glancing over with slightly-narrowed eyes, a hint of plotting... strolling over to Garrett's bed then, giving him a brief slight smile - and using both hands to pin his arms, and thereby his body, to the firm surface beneath*

*gets up fast and goes to the table, with Luke having pinned Garrett down, the straps on either side of the table are lifted, slipped over Garrett's arms and secured...does the straps on the left side of the table then quickly rounds it and straps down the right side of the table, making sure Garrett is secure before stepping back* Okay Luke you can let him go now...hes not going anywhere...

*gets up fast and goes to the table, with Luke having pinned Garrett down, the straps on either side of the table are lifted, slipped over Garrett's arms and secured...does the straps on the left side of the table then quickly rounds it and straps down the right side of the table, making sure Garrett is secure before stepping back* Okay Luke you can let him go now...hes not going anywhere...

*stepping back, glancing to Brian again with a very slight smirk, waiting to see just what he has in mind... I know well how devious he can be*

*Garrett fights strongly against Alex and Luke with little use before is strapped tightly to the bed before spitting at them as they quickly move away from him. Eyeing Brian, Luke, and Alex with anger for a long moment.* Fine. You've won for now. But sooner or later, I'm bound to get outta here. . .

*double-checking the straps once Alex steps back, having been requested... giving each one a tug, tucking one end a bit tighter under itself, circling the bed to make sure both ends are out of the reach of Garrett's hands* No hard feelings, Garrett. *tight smile* Need to make sure you stay out of trouble.

*double-checking the straps once Alex steps back, having been requested... giving each one a tug, tucking one end a bit tighter under itself, circling the bed to make sure both ends are out of the reach of Garrett's hands* No hard feelings, Garrett. *tight smile* Need to make sure you stay out of trouble.

*nodding, watching as Garrett is secured* Enough's happened, don't need one more thing

*Eyes Luke wildly* No hard feelings? Yeah right. *Looks around the room* I don't plan on getting myself into any trouble as it is...I don't need y'all babysitting me to keep me outta of trouble!

*Garrett fights strongly against Alex and Luke with little use before is strapped tightly to the bed before spitting at them as they quickly move away from him. Eyeing Brian, Luke, and Alex with anger for a long moment.* Fine. You've won for now. But sooner or later, I'm bound to get outta here. . .

KHEE. *dark, edgy sound to the trademark Coltrane laugh* Yer half right, Garreett. You're bound....but you're not gonna git outta heah.

*voice lowers* Ya see, you ain't been declared medically stable enuff to leave just yet. Ah'm willin' to bet you been neglectin' your health. You're probably way behind on all kindsa medical tests.

*nasty grin* Plus, you gotta be mentally competent to be released to your own care....which means, a thorough mental e-valuation. In other words, Doc will halfta start with a rectal exam.

KHEE. *dark, edgy sound to the trademark Coltrane laugh* Yer half right, Garreett. You're bound....but you're not gonna git outta heah.

*voice lowers* Ya see, you ain't been declared medically stable enuff to leave just yet. Ah'm willin' to bet you been neglectin' your health. You're probably way behind on all kindsa medical tests.

*nasty grin* Plus, you gotta be mentally competent to be released to your own care....which means, a thorough mental e-valuation. In other words, Doc will halfta start with a rectal exam.

*short laugh* Ouch. Don't think he'll wanna submit to that, too well.

*chuckles* A rectal exam to check on his brain?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.