Arrest MaryAnne Coltrane!

Brian Coltrane

I found a pic to use for you Daney. 8-)

I've got everyone's avatars collected together. Turns out I can use the ones that are on your profiles and such here, as the size of the collage I'm making doesn't have to be outrageously big.

Now if y'all will excuse me while the ar-teest works heah... *settles down at the computer, clicks a few keys, stares at screen*

What? Syntax error?

Well, this might take me awhile... ;)

*Now that's its quieter with Alex leaving and Brian in the office*

Thank you, MaryAnne. Have fun with your bail *smile*

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rosco's fixin' to have a black design scheme in his office. I wonder what would happen if Brian decided to change the Hazzard County SHeriff's uniforms next.... Nothing good can come out of having Brian as actin' deputy.

MaryAnne, I hope for all of our sakes you get that collage done, and please do us the favor of enjoying yourself as you do it, although I'm surprised Brian is lettign you use a computer to do it LOL. I thought he'd make you use pencil and paper while you're in the jail cell.

*putters around in the Sheriff's office, looking at paint color samples*

Hmm. Slate black. Onyx black. Midnight black.... eh, maybe I'll hang up some sleezy posters and forget about paintin'. That sounds easy.

*tosses the samples aside, then goes over to measure a window* These boring blinds and roll-down windowshades gotta go. Becasuse now that ah'm in charge...

...it's gonna be CURTAINS for the Hazzard County Sheriff's Department! MUAHAHAHA!!!

This sounds like it has all the makings of a reality show..."Hazzard Jail Makeover"

Unfortunately, after Brian's done, all the honest taxpaying citizens of Hazzard are going to be the "Biggest Loser."

If you ain't careful, Roger, yer gonna have a return engagement heah. Then you'll have plenty of time to help with interior decoratin'.

Five pounds? Uh...well, I don't reckon to be in here long enough to go through a five pound box o' chocolates, Alex. And we already got enough nuts around this place as it is... *grins*

How about just a nice candy bar? Hershey's. No almonds. 'K?

*comes back a few minutes later with a brown paper bag and goes to the bars* MaryAnne, I brought you some chocolate with no almonds like you wanted, and I thought you might like a pepsi...*takes out a bottle of pepsi out to show her and a few bars* Hows it going with your bail?

*comes back a few minutes later with a brown paper bag and goes to the bars* MaryAnne, I brought you some chocolate with no almonds like you wanted, and I thought you might like a pepsi...*takes out a bottle of pepsi out to show her and a few bars* Hows it going with your bail?

*accepts the bag and soda with a smile* Thank ya, Alex. The collage is coming along pretty good. In fact, I think I'm pretty much done. Gotta see if Brian approves it or not. Yoo hoo! Brian! Oh, actually, wait a sec... *finds tin cup, wraps it against the cell bars. CLANKACLANKACLANKACLANK!* YO!

*accepts the bag and soda with a smile* Thank ya, Alex. The collage is coming along pretty good. In fact, I think I'm pretty much done. Gotta see if Brian approves it or not. Yoo hoo! Brian! Oh, actually, wait a sec... *finds tin cup, wraps it against the cell bars. CLANKACLANKACLANKACLANK!* YO!

*bursts out laughing* well thats one way to get his attention! *glances at the Sheriff's office door to see if Brian is going to come out*

*comes out of the Sheriff's office, walking up to the holding cell. Stands there and watches MaryAnne bang the tin cup around for a moment*

You rang?

*grins* I did! I believe I have completed my bail and would like to submit for your approval. *points to the computer*

Awright, lemme see.... *looks through the bars* Ah, I need to get closer. Hang on, don't try anythang funny heah....

*takes the keys out of jacket pocket and unlocks the cell. Pulls the keys back out of the lock and keeps them in hand, only then stepping inside for a better look*

Awright, lemme see.... *looks through the bars* Ah, I need to get closer. Hang on, don't try anythang funny heah....

*takes the keys out of jacket pocket and unlocks the cell. Pulls the keys back out of the lock and keeps them in hand, only then stepping inside for a better look*

Me? Try anything funny? :innocent: Heh!

*turns computer screen so cousin can see the collage*

jailbailcollage.jpg

So whatdya think? Is this sufficient for bail?

..."Jail Bailapalooza".... *snorts* An insanity plea woulda went through with flyin' colors, ya know.

But, I gotta say, ya did a good job and it meets bail ! Guess yer free to go, and fully ree-in-stated, and all that jazz. *gestures to the open cell door*

I only wish I woulda gave ya somethin' harder. I didn't get half of mah nasty schemes done. Ah well....

..."Jail Bailapalooza".... *snorts* An insanity plea woulda went through with flyin' colors, ya know.

But, I gotta say, ya did a good job and it meets bail ! Guess yer free to go, and fully ree-in-stated, and all that jazz. *gestures to the open cell door*

I only wish I woulda gave ya somethin' harder. I didn't get half of mah nasty schemes done. Ah well....

I can't believe for a moment that my being out of jail is going to stop you from implimenting any nasty schemes. Khee!

*steps out of the cell* Free at last! Khee!

Thank ya, Alex. B.L. :D

*looks at cousin, who's busy typing on the computer. Sees cell block keys next to computer. Devious intentions enter mind, contemplates odds of success* After you save that we can print it out on Rosco's fancy color dot matrix printer and hang it up on the wall. Heh heh!

As for who we should put in heah next....

*suddenly reaches through the bars and quickly grabs the keys. Shuts the cell door, locking it*

How 'bout you?! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :deputy:

Thank ya, Alex. B.L. :D

*looks at cousin, who's busy typing on the computer. Sees cell block keys next to computer. Devious intentions enter mind, contemplates odds of success* After you save that we can print it out on Rosco's fancy color dot matrix printer and hang it up on the wall. Heh heh!

As for who we should put in heah next....

*suddenly reaches through the bars and quickly grabs the keys. Shuts the cell door, locking it*

How 'bout you?! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :deputy:

*mouth drops open, eyes widening* oh holy......:censored:!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.