Arrest MaryAnne Coltrane!

Brian Coltrane

Thank ya, Alex. B.L. :D

*looks at cousin, who's busy typing on the computer. Sees cell block keys next to computer. Devious intentions enter mind, contemplates odds of success* After you save that we can print it out on Rosco's fancy color dot matrix printer and hang it up on the wall. Heh heh!

As for who we should put in heah next....

*suddenly reaches through the bars and quickly grabs the keys. Shuts the cell door, locking it*

How 'bout you?! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :deputy:

*looks up at the loud clang of the cell door*

You're gonna stoop to some dirty trick like this? Against your own kin? How could ya?!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*looks up at the loud clang of the cell door*

You're gonna stoop to some dirty trick like this? Against your own kin? How could ya?!

Easily. Very, verrrrry easily!

Now I'd jump on the booking desk there and do a victory polka but I don't wanna get Alex too excited. So all I'm gonna do for now is...

KHEEHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA!!!

Easily. Very, verrrrry easily!

Now I'd jump on the booking desk there and do a victory polka but I don't wanna get Alex too excited. So all I'm gonna do for now is...

KHEEHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA!!!

*hears the evil laugh, and swallows*

I reckon it's too soon to inquire about bail.....

*wonders if there's any creamed, chipped beef left *

You did an awesome job on the collage MaryAnne! Congratulations on your newfound freedom...how does it feel to be out and about now? Nice fast one that you pulled on your cousin over there, I'm sure he ain't too happy about it, but he'll get over it eventually. Hopefully at least. . .

*Turns to Brian* How's it feel be locked up in there? Guess you now know how the rest of us feel being locked up for something you didn't even do...Anyway, let me know if there is anything I can do for you while you spend your time locked up. Perhaps I can take your car out for a drive just to keep the tires spinning. Sound fair to me. Afterall, you got to steal my motorcycle and take him for a ride while I was locked up. ;)

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.