Arrest MaryAnne Coltrane!

Brian Coltrane

*looks at Hilery and Garrett* Aww, y'all are too kind. Really. Especially you, Garrett, after I tossed ya in here with no charge. But ya did turn out a great story! *grins*

*turns to the cot and sits down with new tin cup, cup of coffee and bag o' donuts* Thank ya both. Now while Brian's figurin' out my bail, I'm gonna have a snack heah... *opens up the bag* Ooo! Honey dip. Khee! My favorite. *reaches in, takes out donut and takes a bite* Mmm....nice n' gooey. Anybody got a napkin?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*looks at Hilery and Garrett* Aww, y'all are too kind. Really. Especially you, Garrett, after I tossed ya in here with no charge. But ya did turn out a great story! *grins*

*turns to the cot and sits down with new tin cup, cup of coffee and bag o' donuts* Thank ya both. Now while Brian's figurin' out my bail, I'm gonna have a snack heah... *opens up the bag* Ooo! Honey dip. Khee! My favorite. *reaches in, takes out donut and takes a bite* Mmm....nice n' gooey. Anybody got a napkin?

*reaches into pocket and hands MaryAnne a clean blue bandana* here you go MaryAnne...*smiles warmly*

i know exactly what you mean about those mixed feelings garrett. I feel that way too. I just can't wait for maryanne to get out. Something gives me the feeling this is going get real interesting when that happens.

This is more fun to watch unfold than "avatar"....and ya don't need those silly looking 3-d glasses to enjoy it.

rofl!

*reaches into pocket and hands MaryAnne a clean blue bandana* here you go MaryAnne...*smiles warmly*

Thank ya, Alex. *smiles geniunely* Lookit that, it's even blue. Khee! *takes another bite of donut, dabs at mouth with bandana and then looks toward Brian* So how's about that bail?

Thank ya, Alex. *smiles geniunely* Lookit that, it's even blue. Khee! *takes another bite of donut, dabs at mouth with bandana and then looks toward Brian* So how's about that bail?

*strolls up closer to the bars* Why are ya worried about it? You look comfy enuff, enjoyin' yer contraband coffee n' donuts....this is a jailhouse, not a Holiday Inn. Ain't no free continential breakfast heah!

*eyes the second donut.....*

*strolls up closer to the bars* Why are ya worried about it? You look comfy enuff, enjoyin' yer contraband coffee n' donuts....this is a jailhouse, not a Holiday Inn. Ain't no free continential breakfast heah!

*eyes the second donut.....*

*chews thoughtfully on donut, seeing cousin eye the second one.* Other prisoners that have been in here have gotten stuff to eat from other nice folks in this town. Although, I'll admit I wasn't expectin' to be treated so kindly, but I appreciate the gestures that have been made.

You're right tho'. I could be pretty comfortable in here. Afterall, I know Alex will do anything I ask of him. Bring me extra pillows. Blankets. Magazines. I could become very comfortable in here.

*stands up from cot, half eaten donut in one hand, little brown bag with the seond donut in the other* But I'd rather not get that comfortable. I'd like to be released at some point and I would hope to be subjected to the same conditions as others have to be allowed out of here.

And truth be told, one donut is plenty for me for now. *holds the bag up* Would you care for this other donut, Brian?

*chews thoughtfully on donut, seeing cousin eye the second one.* Other prisoners that have been in here have gotten stuff to eat from other nice folks in this town. Although, I'll admit I wasn't expectin' to be treated so kindly, but I appreciate the gestures that have been made.

You're right tho'. I could be pretty comfortable in here. Afterall, I know Alex will do anything I ask of him. Bring me extra pillows. Blankets. Magazines. I could become very comfortable in here.

*stands up from cot, half eaten donut in one hand, little brown bag with the seond donut in the other* But I'd rather not get that comfortable. I'd like to be released at some point and I would hope to be subjected to the same conditions as others have to be allowed out of here.

And truth be told, one donut is plenty for me for now. *holds the bag up* Would you care for this other donut, Brian?

*accepts the bag with a smile* I would. Thank ya. *takes the donut from the bag and chomps it down in a few big bites. Speaks after scarfing down the last of it*

Awright, cousin. You know I'm blowin' smoke and tryin' to keep up the Cold Heartless Jerk act. Sure, it comes naturally to me, but in truth I can't stand to see a Deputy Damsel in Distress. Especially when you so kindly share your food.

Now then... *brushing crumbs from hands* Your bail, is as follows. I wantcha to take a piece of everybody's image heah, and make a "quilt" of sorts. A big collage of photos n' pics to represent all the usual suspects that share this town. Now, I realize this is a pretty big chore, so maybe for now we'll simplify it to the people who've been involved in this jailhouse thang.

You put together this big picture, and we'll hang it up where everybody can see it. Think of it as community service. *grins*

*accepts the bag with a smile* I would. Thank ya. *takes the donut from the bag and chomps it down in a few big bites. Speaks after scarfing down the last of it*

Awright, cousin. You know I'm blowin' smoke and tryin' to keep up the Cold Heartless Jerk act. Sure, it comes naturally to me, but in truth I can't stand to see a Deputy Damsel in Distress. Especially when you so kindly share your food.

Now then... *brushing crumbs from hands* Your bail, is as follows. I wantcha to take a piece of everybody's image heah, and make a "quilt" of sorts. A big collage of photos n' pics to represent all the usual suspects that share this town. Now, I realize this is a pretty big chore, so maybe for now we'll simply it to the people who've been involved in this jailhouse thang.

You put together this big picture, and we'll hang it up where everybody can see it. Think of it as community service. *grins*

*nods at the bail having been set* well youre right MaryAnne about me getting anything you need. If you need me to bring you anything, I would do it, especially with the task at hand for your bail. *smiles*

Now then... *brushing crumbs from hands* Your bail, is as follows. I wantcha to take a piece of everybody's image heah, and make a "quilt" of sorts. A big collage of photos n' pics to represent all the usual suspects that share this town. Now, I realize this is a pretty big chore, so maybe for now we'll simplify it to the people who've been involved in this jailhouse thang.

*nods and grins* That's an acceptable bail. And it oughta be fun to put together. Khee!

*grins at texasdaisy* Bribing my cousin with food can sometimes work, but it wouldn't be fair to bribe my way out of jail.

*nods to Alex* Well, I'll have to start collecin' me some pics! I'll use folks' avatars, since not everyone has a sig picture (tho' I may toss in a sig picture). But what I'll need tho' is larger versions of folks' avatars. I've got my own and Brian's already. If y'all could provide me with larger (or original size) versions of your avatars that would be a start. (You can send them to me via PM or email maryacltrn @ yahoo.com)

And we'll see what we get for a quilt. Khee!

*nods and grins* That's an acceptable bail. And it oughta be fun to put together. Khee!

*grins at texasdaisy* Bribing my cousin with food can sometimes work, but it wouldn't be fair to bribe my way out of jail.

*nods to Alex* Well, I'll have to start collecin' me some pics! I'll use folks' avatars, since not everyone has a sig picture (tho' I may toss in a sig picture). But what I'll need tho' is larger versions of folks' avatars. I've got my own and Brian's already. If y'all could provide me with larger (or original size) versions of your avatars that would be a start. (You can send them to me via PM or email maryacltrn @ yahoo.com)

*smiles giving a nod* Okay MaryAnne, but do you need anything to make yourself more comfy? Like those blankets and pillows you mentioned?

Since I have neither a avatar or sig, I guess I'll have to pick one. If you want one from me, Maryanne

*nods and grins* That's an acceptable bail. And it oughta be fun to put together. If y'all could provide me with larger (or original size) versions of your avatars that would be a start. (You can send them to me via PM or email maryacltrn @ yahoo.com)

I have next to zero for computer skills and don't know how to do that but I request any picture of Uncle Jesse since he's my hero. This sounds like an awesome project.

I found a pic to use for you Daney. 8-)

I've got everyone's avatars collected together. Turns out I can use the ones that are on your profiles and such here, as the size of the collage I'm making doesn't have to be outrageously big.

Now if y'all will excuse me while the ar-teest works heah... *settles down at the computer, clicks a few keys, stares at screen*

What? Syntax error?

Well, this might take me awhile... ;)

I found a pic to use for you Daney. 8-)

I've got everyone's avatars collected together. Turns out I can use the ones that are on your profiles and such here, as the size of the collage I'm making doesn't have to be outrageously big.

Now if y'all will excuse me while the ar-teest works heah... *settles down at the computer, clicks a few keys, stares at screen*

What? Syntax error?

Well, this might take me awhile... ;)

*notes the progress* Then I'd better make long-term arrangements for you, MaryAnne. We ain't equipped to hold nobody more than a couple weeks or so. Reckon I'll halfta transfer you to Atlanta.

*looks to Alex* You might wanna get those flowers and chocolates for her while you've got the chance.

*walks away from the cell, resuming the Cold Heartless Jerk act* MUAHAHAHAHA! *goes into the Sheriff's Office and thinks about re-decorating it to own tastes*

*notes the progress* Then I'd better make long-term arrangements for you, MaryAnne. We ain't equipped to hold nobody more than a couple weeks or so. Reckon I'll halfta transfer you to Atlanta.

*looks to Alex* You might wanna get those flowers and chocolates for her while you've got the chance.

*walks away from the cell, resuming the Cold Heartless Jerk act* MUAHAHAHAHA! *goes into the Sheriff's Office and thinks about re-decorating it to own tastes*

*chuckles peering through the bars* I guess Brian is off to get you one of those orange jumpsuits... maybe I better go get you those flowers and chocolates to cheer you up since you might be here awhile...

*having moved beyond the syntax error and getting the computer to cooperate, carries on with creating collage. Hears Brian's words and tsks as he heads toward the Sheriff's office* First he takes my rank, now he wants to ship me off to Atlanta. Makes ya wonder why he granted bail.

*hears Jami Lee's comment* Yeah. And folks were joking earlier about curtains and flowers. They can only imagine the kind of damage---er, decoratin' style my cousin has.

*looks at Alex* Chocolates would be a nice motivator. *grins*

*having moved beyond the syntax error and getting the computer to cooperate, carries on with creating collage. Hears Brian's words and tsks as he heads toward the Sheriff's office* First he takes my rank, now he wants to ship me off to Atlanta. Makes ya wonder why he granted bail.

*hears Jami Lee's comment* Yeah. And folks were joking earlier about curtains and flowers. They can only imagine the kind of damage---er, decoratin' style my cousin has.

*looks at Alex* Chocolates would be a nice motivator. *grins*

*gives a smiles* All right.. how about a 5 pound box of pralines? *teases*

*gives a smiles* All right.. how about a 5 pound box of pralines? *teases*

Five pounds? Uh...well, I don't reckon to be in here long enough to go through a five pound box o' chocolates, Alex. And we already got enough nuts around this place as it is... *grins*

How about just a nice candy bar? Hershey's. No almonds. 'K?

Five pounds? Uh...well, I don't reckon to be in here long enough to go through a five pound box o' chocolates, Alex. And we already got enough nuts around this place as it is... *grins*

*chuckles giving a nod* okay... Ill go get you a couple.. *he smiles at then turns to go get the candy bars*

*takes a step out of the office to overhear this last bit* Nutless. Just like....

*thinks better of saying this to Alex, and ducks back into Rosco's office*

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.