Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Daisy said "Jake help me!"

Josh went and punched Jake and he was down and went and tighten up hers and Cassidy's ropes and helped his brother up and Says "That will be lesson don't even think he will help you now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Josh went and punched Jake and he was down and went and tighten up hers and Cassidy's ropes and helped his brother up and Says "That will be lesson don't even think he will help you now."

Daisy said as she punched Josh in the face and then grabed her gun and pointed it at Josh "Jake aint like you!"

Daisy said as she punched Josh in the face and then grabed her gun and pointed it at Josh "Jake aint like you!"

Josh looked And Says "how do you keep getting loose and wow I sure hope you ain't hiding anything else as well now girl."

Daisy said "its called police trainin!"

Cassidy finally got loose and looked and got Salena untied and Says "Hey let's help Aunt Daisy out right now there's more of us then those guys now and well were younger didn't your Dad ever teach you how to throw a decent mine did now."

Daisy said "this badge is all i need"

Lizzy sneaks up behind Josh throwing him to the floor and then tying him up after she had tied up Jake. Before they knew it the federal officials were there and taking the Malone's away. Lizzy grinned at her best friend then spotted her daughter. "This is why you never send a man to do a woman's job. Salena are you alright?" Lizzy asks.

Lizzy sneaks up behind Josh throwing him to the floor and then tying him up after she had tied up Jake. Before they knew it the federal officials were there and taking the Malone's away. Lizzy grinned at her best friend then spotted her daughter. "This is why you never send a man to do a woman's job. Salena are you alright?" Lizzy asks.

Daisy helped Salena up and Salena said "im fine"

and then Enos and Rosco came in and Daisy sighed

Salena Says "Yes Aunt Lizzy there's a letter I want to you to proof read it's written to Angel and Ashley I has about the past five years and it's the only way I can tell them as well. I was like a scared rabbie there I didn't even know what to do can you have Dad teach me how to throw a bunch because Cassidy told me that her father taught her now."

Salena Says "Yes Aunt Lizzy there's a letter I want to you to proof read it's written to Angel and Ashley I has about the past five years and it's the only way I can tell them as well. I was like a scared rabbie there I didn't even know what to do can you have Dad teach me how to throw a bunch because Cassidy told me that her father taught her now."

"Sure." Lizzy says then turns to the cops. "A little late on the back guys."

"Sure." Lizzy says then turns to the cops. "A little late on the back guys."

Cassidy runs to her father and Says "Oh Daddy I gave Josh a black eye at Aunt Daisy's and then he hit me but I hit him, I finally fought back againist thos damm Malones and how's Rico, Trigger, Lounge Lizard and Little Trigger doing right now you seem very upset something is wrong right now."

Enos said "sorry" and took the guys to his squad car

Daisy hands over her badge and gun to her dad "here dad...after today..i dont deserve these"

Salena looks at her Aunt Daisy Says "Don't give up you was corner just like I was now that's all don't give up on your dream and Mom I have this letter in my pocket now can you take a look a minute and let me know how it sounds to you as well."

"Keep it." Rosco says. "Hey Lizzy ever thought about working for the force."

"No I have too much fun out running you. Rico is fine Cassidy." Lizzy says.

Cassidy Says "That's good because those guys told me that they shot all the horse they found and I was very upset as well. I think I'm a very concerned horse breeder right now by with Rico and Trigger there foals are cute and very stubborn as well."

Cassidy Says "That's good because those guys told me that they shot all the horse they found and I was very upset as well. I think I'm a very concerned horse breeder right now by with Rico and Trigger there foals are cute and very stubborn as well."

Rosco sighed "i better go talk to my daughter"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.