Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Shannon laughed

Bo heads home to see the rest of his broad and Says "By the way, this next baby coming should be the baby honey I think seven is enough now I don't think we need to be having babies the sametime as Cassidy is now.So what did you ultrasound say do we have a nice strong baby right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Bo heads home to see the rest of his broad and Says "By the way, this next baby coming should be the baby honey I think seven is enough now I don't think we need to be having babies the sametime as Cassidy is now.So what did you ultrasound say do we have a nice strong baby right now as well."

Shannon said "yes, the baby is nice and healthy"

Shannon said "a surprise..lets go see Daisy"

Bo heads towards the hospital and he looks at his wife and Says "After here were going to see Salena at Cooter's and see how she is doing as well. You know don't ya honey, but your not saying yet."

Shannon laughed "i lost track...lets go" and they go in and get to Daisys room and Daisy said

"were is my keys..i have kids and a job"

Bo Says "Your sick you sound just like Cassidy, but she's saying about her horses the speech at ladies aid and I delivered that and some of the coming over to help out with Cassidy or keep the eyes on Uncle Jesse I'm not sure right now Daisy."

Bo Says "Your sick you sound just like Cassidy, but she's saying about her horses the speech at ladies aid and I delivered that and some of the coming over to help out with Cassidy or keep the eyes on Uncle Jesse I'm not sure right now Daisy."

Daisy said "i dont care if im sick Bo! ive gotta get home to my kids! i cant let Enos do it all!"

Daisy said "i dont care if im sick Bo! ive gotta get home to my kids! i cant let Enos do it all!"

Bo Says "Now you really sound like Cassidy she wanted to deliver a speech being dizzy and a having a touchy stomach as well."

Daisy glared at her brother "i dont care ... Enos cannot take care of those kids all by him self theres a lot of work that goes into it! ive gotta get home!"

A Nurse Says "Mrs. Strait but your sick right now you just can't right now I sure he can manage I remember when your husband had stay longer than you and you managed now as well."

Daisy said "Nurse..please..i have to get home!"

Nurse Says "Your probaly dizzy and and the stomach thing and that headache you might just have a concussion from the way those guys treated you as well you just can't right now as well. And those bruises as well were concerned for that is all now. Mr. Duke how come nobody brought Cassidy here are you sure your Uncle can take of her right now as well."

Bo looks and Says "My daughter is fine and Doc Rob said that she can be taken care by Uncle Jesse's besides she doesn't like hospital's either now Nurse."

Nurse Says "Your probaly dizzy and and the stomach thing and that headache you might just have a concussion from the way those guys treated you as well you just can't right now as well. And those bruises as well were concerned for that is all now. Mr. Duke how come nobody brought Cassidy here are you sure your Uncle can take of her right now as well."

Bo looks and Says "My daughter is fine and Doc Rob said that she can be taken care by Uncle Jesse's besides she doesn't like hospital's either now Nurse."

Daisy sighed "please let me go!"

Daisy sighed "please let me go!"

Nurse Says "No way, it's up the docter your sick right now Mrs. Strait. I think your father who what was best when he called for the ambulance now as well. And really Salena and Cassidy should came here instead of being taken care by family now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.