Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Josh said "ya'll have 2 weeks, thats it 2 weeks" and hangs up

Enos says "Rosco what do we do...i dont want Daisy or my neices hurt..or worse"

Rosco Says "We got to find Bo and Luke and tell them what's going as gently as possible now as well and there not joking that's not easy what we heard I don't want to hear that from Cassidy or Salena and they both need different medicine or worst Cassidy could have a Asthma attack and they won't do nothing about or even a seizure and well I don't know what's wrong with Salena only that Luke and Lizzy won't tell anybody right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Rosco Says "We got to find Bo and Luke and tell them what's going as gently as possible now as well and there not joking that's not easy what we heard I don't want to hear that from Cassidy or Salena and they both need different medicine or worst Cassidy could have a Asthma attack and they won't do nothing about or even a seizure and well I don't know what's wrong with Salena only that Luke and Lizzy won't tell anybody right now as well."

Enos said "Bo and Luke know about Cassidy and Salena now Sheriff...but Daisy just got her self caught..she could be dead by now"

Enos said "Bo and Luke know about Cassidy and Salena now Sheriff...but Daisy just got her self caught..she could be dead by now"

Rosco Says "Still let's go out and tell them right now and she's not dead not from that scream I heard now and there not touching my daughter now I wander if they was looking for Angel and got Salena by mistake now as well."

Rosco Says "Still let's go out and tell them right now and she's not dead not from that scream I heard now and there not touching my daughter now I wander if they was looking for Angel and got Salena by mistake now as well."

Enos nodded and followed Rosco to his car

Enos nodded and followed Rosco to his car

Bo and Luke were back at still site number 2 and couldn't find their daughters right now and seen them pull up as well and they just wandered if they found the girls now as well.

Enos said "Bo, Luke...Josh just got Daisy!"

Bo looked and Says "And my little girl Enos oh my her seizure medicine is at Uncle Jesse's house their's more isn't there she'll have one without everyday now as well and something is bothering Salena and Luke knows what it is as well I can tell Luke it has been for four years now. She's had no energy and your so protective as well and never agrue with her as well even when you should as well."

Bo looked and Says "And my little girl Enos oh my her seizure medicine is at Uncle Jesse's house their's more isn't there she'll have one without everyday now as well and something is bothering Salena and Luke knows what it is as well I can tell Luke it has been for four years now. She's had no energy and your so protective as well and never agrue with her as well even when you should as well."

Luke said "were about to get Daisy, Cassidy and Salena back right now!"

Luke said "were about to get Daisy, Cassidy and Salena back right now!"

Bo Says "What's wrong with Salena right now? I had heard that she has a guardian plans in place allreadry and she's so young as well why would she need that right now as well."

Rosco said "yes it counts..maybe"

Bo Says "Well there near Atlanta somewhere but the outskirts of Hazzard we could take the ultralites and well have somebody meet us with the General now and we can cover more ground as well and look I need to get something from Uncle Jesse's and I want to see that Trigger and her colt are fine as well."

Bo Says "Well there near Atlanta somewhere but the outskirts of Hazzard we could take the ultralites and well have somebody meet us with the General now and we can cover more ground as well and look I need to get something from Uncle Jesse's and I want to see that Trigger and her colt are fine as well."

Enos said "im gonna call Clay..he can meet us and he can drive the General"

Enos said "im gonna call Clay..he can meet us and he can drive the General"

Bo Says "Okay and listen we need to know where Angel is the last time they went out in search of her and maybe even Ashley if they know that Daisy is your daughter they know their your granddaughters as well."

Bo Says "Okay and listen we need to know where Angel is the last time they went out in search of her and maybe even Ashley if they know that Daisy is your daughter they know their your granddaughters as well."

Rosco said "Josh Malone knows Daisy..and he knows im her father"

Rosco said "Josh Malone knows Daisy..and he knows im her father"

Bo looks and Says "We still should be safe now as well, and why did they go after my daughter she decided to run for Councilwoman as she puts it now as well. There's something as well Rosco I can tell as well."

Bo looks and Says "We still should be safe now as well, and why did they go after my daughter she decided to run for Councilwoman as she puts it now as well. There's something as well Rosco I can tell as well."

Rosco says "i dont know but lets go" so they all follow Rosco and Clay joins them and hes driving the General and Sam is following them in Clays truck

Rosco says "i dont know but lets go" so they all follow Rosco and Clay joins them and hes driving the General and Sam is following them in Clays truck

Rosco left out that they was keeping them for two weeks now and the money issue as well.

soon they all stoped again for a short meeting

Cassidy looked at Salena and Daisy as Josh grabbed her up and called her father up as he threw her down as well. He had taken out her gag and she was screaming because she had an idea what he wanted to do right now as well and she couldn't do anything to stop him as well.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.