Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Josh said "she was almost my wife...shotgun weddin...Enos Strate ruined it"

The Other Guy Says "Is that why your keeping her here as well I didn't understand before but you know this is getting worst now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Josh said "i dont care!"

The Other Guy Says "We can't really do what I was going to do with blondie to the other two as well she was scared now as well. You can't make me, if you want that now your going to have to be the one as well."

The Other Guy Says "We can't really do what I was going to do with blondie to the other two as well she was scared now as well. You can't make me, if you want that now your going to have to be the one as well."

Josh just kept calling till he reached Rosco "hello there Sherrif Rosco"

Josh just kept calling till he reached Rosco "hello there Sherrif Rosco"

The Sheriff Says "Yes, listen is this a emergency I got to deal with another situation right now as well."

The Other Guy whispers to Josh it's Salena and Cassidy Duke and Daisy Straite now.

The Sheriff Says "Yes, listen is this a emergency I got to deal with another situation right now as well."

The Other Guy whispers to Josh it's Salena and Cassidy Duke and Daisy Straite now.

Josh said "im Josh Malone..i have your daughter and her neice Cassidy"

Josh said "and just so you know were talking about Daisy Strate, when i said your daughter and anyway i also have Salena Duke"

Enos comes in "Rosco..weres Daisy"

Rosco Says "So you kidnapped Salena and Cassidy Duke and my daughter right now as well and you are the two of you's right now and where are you right now as well."

the heard Daisy scream in the back ground as she was thrown onto a bed and Josh undid her belt "im gonna make you hear me torture your daughter"

Rosco Says "What do you want is it money I can see what I can do and please don't do that now as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.