Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Salena Says "Okay, and how long till that clears up Mom as well. I hope Aunt Daisy and Cassidy doesn't get Mono as well now Mom."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

"They don't. It'll clear up in a week to two weeks as long as you stay on your medication and listen to your grandpa." Lizzy says.

"They don't. It'll clear up in a week to two weeks as long as you stay on your medication and listen to your grandpa." Lizzy says.

Salena Says "Okay I got the envelopes wrote out for ya as well." She hands them to Lizzy and Says "Well what will I need to bring as well Mom."

"Your dad and I will drop you off and bring over what you need." Lizzy says taking the envelopes.

Salena Says "Okay, I'm falling asleep right now Mom. Will I be okay for Angel and David's Wedding and Cassidy and Douglas's Wedding. Cassidy asked me to be here Maid of Honor as well and she set a date of Sept 3oth as well."

Salena Says "Okay, I'm falling asleep right now Mom. Will I be okay for Angel and David's Wedding and Cassidy and Douglas's Wedding. Cassidy asked me to be here Maid of Honor as well and she set a date of Sept 3oth as well."

"I don't know sweetie we'll have to take it a day at a time." Lizzy says.

Salena Says "Okay Mom" and falls asleep as well.

Cassidy was home and she was working on her speech she had looked at her Uncle Jesse and Says "I know it's tomorrow and I'm still going when they ask about my black eye I'm going to tell exactly what happen now as well."

Cassidy was home and she was working on her speech she had looked at her Uncle Jesse and Says "I know it's tomorrow and I'm still going when they ask about my black eye I'm going to tell exactly what happen now as well."

Daisy was sitting at the station then started feeling a little light headed

Daisy was sitting at the station then started feeling a little light headed

Uncle Jesse walked and found her typing on her laptop and felt her forehead and looked at his Great-Niece and Says "Cassidy you got a fever or why don't you work on that speech another day and lie down for a while now as well."

Cassidy looked and Says "I've been wanting to Uncle Jesse but I'm dizzy can you help me out a bit right now as well."

Uncle Jesse help Cassidy lay down after she undid her shoes and she apparently more tired than she had thought and she looked at her Uncle and Says "You the last time I had seen Salena she looked sick maybe I have the same as her as well." He waited she was asleep and called Doc Rob and told him that Cassidy had a temperature and that she was dizzy and tired and that she was resting as well. Just as he was done on the phone it was her parents at the door and they had somebody watching the rest of the kids right now as well and he looke dand explained how Cassidy was feeling and how he had just called the docter as well. Uncle Jesse Says "If she has the samething as what Luke and Lizzy was told about Salena, you might not want to bring your younger children here and just let me take care besides I nursed plenty of kids back to health as Well Bo and Shannon. And Besides I was thinking she could finally work on that speech of hers but I don't she might not be able to deliver it now as well."

Edited by Julieduke

Uncle Jesse walked and found her typing on her laptop and felt her forehead and looked at his Great-Niece and Says "Cassidy you got a fever or why don't you work on that speech another day and lie down for a while now as well."

Cassidy looked and Says "I've been wanting to Uncle Jesse but I'm dizzy can you help me out a bit right now as well."

Uncle Jesse help Cassidy lay down after she undid her shoes and she apparently more tired than she had thought and she looked at her Uncle and Says "You the last time I had seen Salena she looked sick maybe I have the same as her as well." He waited she was asleep and called Doc Rob and told him that Cassidy had a temperature and that she was dizzy and tired and that she was resting as well. Just as he was done on the phone it was her parents at the door and they had somebody watching the rest of the kids right now as well and he looke dand explained how Cassidy was feeling and how he had just called the docter as well. Uncle Jesse Says "If she has the samething as what Luke and Lizzy was told about Salena, you might not want to bring your younger children here and just let me take care besides I nursed plenty of kids back to health as Well Bo and Shannon. And Besides I was thinking she could finally work on that speech of hers but I don't she might not be able to deliver it now as well."

before Daisy can sit down she passes out right there in the police station

before Daisy can sit down she passes out right there in the police station

Amanda rushes over and Says "What can I do for Aunt Daisy Sheriff?"

At Uncle Jesse's house Bo looks at Cassidy and Says "why is she shivering right now Uncle Jesse?"

as soon as Rosco puts the trashcan in front of Daisy she starts getting sick and Rosco said "Amanda, i think Daisy has the Flu"

Amanda Says "For A while Sheriff I thought she was pregnant again isn't that funny thought now."

Doc Rob comes to see Cassidy who doesn't feel good but arguing with her parents and her Uncle Jesse that she's going to make that speech even thow she is dizzy and a funny feeling in her stomach as well.

Edited by Julieduke

Amanda Says "For A while Sheriff I thought she was pregnant again isn't that funny thought now."

Doc Rob comes to see Cassidy who doesn't feel good but arguing with her parents and her Uncle Jesse that she's going to make that speech even thow she is dizzy and a funny feeling in her stomach as well.

Cassidy looked at the Docter and Says "But I can't possibly have Mono again oh geez last time it last two week what about Trigger, my campaign, the debate next week and my wedding that needs planning as well this will put me in a pickle right now as well."

Just Douglas walked in and Says "Let's see I can help with our wedding and love your horses but not more than you Cassidy and well the debate call in sick as well and besides maybe it's not worth it Cassidy look what happened I still can't believe you gave one of the Malone's a black eye now I thought I was marrying a lady now."

Cassidy Says "You are but I was just defending myself honey that is all and he won after all as well."

Cassidy looked at the Docter and Says "But I can't possibly have Mono again oh geez last time it last two week what about Trigger, my campaign, the debate next week and my wedding that needs planning as well this will put me in a pickle right now as well."

Just Douglas walked in and Says "Let's see I can help with our wedding and love your horses but not more than you Cassidy and well the debate call in sick as well and besides maybe it's not worth it Cassidy look what happened I still can't believe you gave one of the Malone's a black eye now I thought I was marrying a lady now."

Cassidy Says "You are but I was just defending myself honey that is all and he won after all as well."

Cassidy was asleep after and while and her fiance asked if he could stick around help Uncle Jesse with Cassidy as well. He also after he got the okay went to take care of Trigger and Little Trigger he mucked out there stalls and fed both of them as well and he looked and got the horse brush and did that as well and Trigger really liked him as well. He wouldn't mind having his own farm with Cassidy someday as well he wandered what this place was like a hundred years ago now as well.

Cassidy was asleep after and while and her fiance asked if he could stick around help Uncle Jesse with Cassidy as well. He also after he got the okay went to take care of Trigger and Little Trigger he mucked out there stalls and fed both of them as well and he looked and got the horse brush and did that as well and Trigger really liked him as well. He wouldn't mind having his own farm with Cassidy someday as well he wandered what this place was like a hundred years ago now as well.

soon Daisy is in a room in the hospital and the doctor diagnosis her with the flu and or pneumonia as the nurse said there still trying to find out which it is

soon Daisy is in a room in the hospital and the doctor diagnosis her with the flu and or pneumonia as the nurse said there still trying to find out which it is

Doug got done with the horse and walked in and asked Uncle Jesse how old is this farm and have any pictures from a hundred years ago as well Mr. Duke.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.