Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Bo Says "Well stay right there I will help you but listen Luke is with Salena right now at home he's upset because she's had no energy all week now and well him and Lizzy won't tell anybody what's wrong right now as well Daisy." After a while Bo was at Daisy and Enos and he had seen how many kids were there as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy sighed "im sorry again"

Daisy sighed "im sorry again"

Bo had pulled up and looked at Daisy after he came in as well and Says "Daisy look at she fought them and they didn't have a easy time with it as well. That's my daughter as well she wasn't giving in she's a Duke allright."

Daisy said "we have to find her!" and says "Enos watch the kids please...i promise ill be right back"

Bo Says "Let's take mine it's faster Daisy, and it's those Malones that Grandpa hired all those years ago and who knows what they will do as well."

Daisy just follows Bo and sighes

Bo looks and wanders if they should take his daughters truck or his car and looks at it had two flats and they took his car then. Cassidy was shaken awake and one of the Malone brothers Says "We found Angel again we didn't want you to be lonely now as well. They bring in Salena an she looks and Says "I ain't Angel Duke for the last time and let me go as well my parents are going to be pissed when they find the kids by themselves now and me missing untie me as well."

The bigger one went and gagged Salena ignoring her ranting and closed and locked the door as well. By Now, Lizzy and Luke had found Salena missing and Enos had called Douglas and told him that Cassidy was kidnapped as well and that it's getting way too crazy and that he's watching about seven kids right now so if he wants to help them go right ahead but to be becareful as well because the Malones are dangerous as well he doesn't want him getting shot before the wedding righ tnow as well. Douglas Says "Uncle Enos me and Cassidy have the wedding set for Sept 30th, so I have to get her back and what do these guys want right now as well."

Edited by Julieduke

Bo looks and wanders if they should take his daughters truck or his car and looks at it had two flats and they took his car then. Cassidy was shaken awake and one of the Malone brothers Says "We found Angel again we didn't want you to be lonely now as well. They bring in Salena an she looks and Says "I ain't Angel Duke for the last time and let me go as well my parents are going to be pissed when they find the kids by themselves now and me missing untie me as well."

The bigger one went and gagged Salena ignoring her ranting and closed and locked the door as well. By Now, Lizzy and Luke had found Salena missing and Enos had called Douglas and told him that Cassidy was kidnapped as well and that it's getting way too crazy and that he's watching about seven kids right now so if he wants to help them go right ahead but to be becareful as well because the Malones are dangerous as well he doesn't want him getting shot before the wedding righ tnow as well. Douglas Says "Uncle Enos me and Cassidy have the wedding set for Sept 30th, so I have to get her back and what do these guys want right now as well."

Daisy said "whoevers got Cassidy is dead"

Daisy sighed "you probably dont want me anywhere near Cassidy again either huh?" and started up Dixie

Bo Says "It's not your fault Daisy, it's the Malones fault and well Luke said he would meet us at still sight number 2 he wants to see the scum that took Salena as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.