Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Jesse said "this farm is older than me..both my neices and both my nephews all in one"

Doug Says "How come Cassidy gave in and convinced her parents if one of them could give her speech to the ladies, I would but they would be too distracted by my looks now Uncle Jesse. And that's fascinating as well, and what's the old Ford on the tarp in the one barn as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Doug Says "How come Cassidy gave in and convinced her parents if one of them could give her speech to the ladies, I would but they would be too distracted by my looks now Uncle Jesse. And that's fascinating as well, and what's the old Ford on the tarp in the one barn as well."

Jesse said "thats my old running car Black Tilly 2..havent drivin her in years"

Jesse said "back in the 30's to late 40's we used to run Moonshine through these parts"

Doug Says "Kinda of like that movie Thunder Road now as well." Just then Bo pulls up and he gets out and come over to where Doug and Jesse is at and Says "If both of you are out here is watching out for Cassidy right now." Doug Says "She's asleep and she was fine besides she wouldn't sneak out and go for a drive now Dr. Duke."

Doug Says "Kinda of like that movie Thunder Road now as well." Just then Bo pulls up and he gets out and come over to where Doug and Jesse is at and Says "If both of you are out here is watching out for Cassidy right now." Doug Says "She's asleep and she was fine besides she wouldn't sneak out and go for a drive now Dr. Duke."

Jesse nodds "we gotta keep a close eye on that girl"

Jesse nodds "we gotta keep a close eye on that girl"

Doug Says "Is that why you have her truck keys in your pocket then Uncle Jesse as well. Hey Dr. Duke how did her speech to the ladies aid go then did they think about the endorsement now as well."

Jesse says "theres a good start...Bo i heard your sisters sick..go visit her"

Bo Says "First I want to see how my daughter and make sure she didn't sneak off in Doug's car on us now as well Uncle Jesse."

Doug Says "She wouldn't do that Mr. Duke."

Jesse said "Your daughter is in her room Bo"

Bo went to go see Cassidy and she was asleep as well, he wanted her to rest and well he didn't know delivering speaches was so nerve racking now as well.

Bo leaves after he's happy and looks at his Uncle and Says "I miss her at home, she's so stubborn you know that Shannon says she's just like me now."

Bo went to go see Cassidy and she was asleep as well, he wanted her to rest and well he didn't know delivering speaches was so nerve racking now as well.

Bo leaves after he's happy and looks at his Uncle and Says "I miss her at home, she's so stubborn you know that Shannon says she's just like me now."

Shannon said "i know and hey Daisys askin for you"

Shannon said "i know and hey Daisys askin for you"

Bo looks at Shannon and Says "Allright it looks our daughter lost a boxing match honey those bruises look awful now will those go down Uncle Jesse and we'll see ya as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.