Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Nurse Says "No way, it's up the docter your sick right now Mrs. Strait. I think your father who what was best when he called for the ambulance now as well. And really Salena and Cassidy should came here instead of being taken care by family now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy sighed

Daisy said "Bo get me outta here"

Bo Says "I can't Daisy you heard what she had said right now as well, I'm making Cassidy come here Uncle Jesse can take of her and the only he'll bring her here is she had a seizure or a asthma attack and that's it now. Oh Shannon brought you a book to help you pass the time as well."

Bo Says "I can't Daisy you heard what she had said right now as well, I'm making Cassidy come here Uncle Jesse can take of her and the only he'll bring her here is she had a seizure or a asthma attack and that's it now. Oh Shannon brought you a book to help you pass the time as well."

Daisy sighed "DANGIT"

Daisy sighed "DANGIT"

Bo Says "Daisy listen we got one more stop that's to see how Salena is doing does she really want to know what taught Cassidy now from Luke that's something how come he never taught her that now as well Daisy."

Daisy sighed "shut up"

Bo left and went to see how Salena was and looked as Cooter let him in and he told that she was grumpy and wanted for a ride or out for a drive and had to keep the keys to his truck up high on her as well.

Bo looks and Says "Uncle Jesse is holding on to Cassidy's keys as well she doesn't even think she has time to be sick right now and Shannon sent this book to Salena now as well and she sent one to Cassidy as well maybe she won't think about it too much now as well."

Bo left and went to see how Salena was and looked as Cooter let him in and he told that she was grumpy and wanted for a ride or out for a drive and had to keep the keys to his truck up high on her as well.

Bo looks and Says "Uncle Jesse is holding on to Cassidy's keys as well she doesn't even think she has time to be sick right now and Shannon sent this book to Salena now as well and she sent one to Cassidy as well maybe she won't think about it too much now as well."

Cassidy said "how is Aunt Daisy doin?"

Cassidy said "how is Aunt Daisy doin?"

Uncle Jesse looks Says "They she has Flu or something more serious and your Dad said that you have a seizure or a asthma attack to take you to the hospital now. And well Cassidy I can't take care of that right now and well I would and not care what you said as well."

Uncle Jesse looks Says "They she has Flu or something more serious and your Dad said that you have a seizure or a asthma attack to take you to the hospital now. And well Cassidy I can't take care of that right now and well I would and not care what you said as well."

Cassidy said "im fine"

Cassidy said "well i was fine..can i see Aunt Daisy..she was in bad shape with what Amanda told me"

Uncle Jesse Says "No Cassidy, your sick as well and don't worry they think it's worst that Flu and besides you need the rest as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae duke

Cassidy said "Dad i wanna see my Aunt Daisy! make them move me into her room!"

Uncle Jesse Says "Oh Man Cassidy your at my place your not at the hosptial right now we have to get that down or call the docter and well your Dad isn't here right now as well. Your burning up right now Cassidy please settledown a little bit here as well."

Uncle Jesse Says "Oh Man Cassidy your at my place your not at the hosptial right now we have to get that down or call the docter and well your Dad isn't here right now as well. Your burning up right now Cassidy please settledown a little bit here as well."

Cassidy sighed "i wanna see my Aunt Daisy!"

Cassidy sighed "i wanna see my Aunt Daisy!"

Uncle Jesse Says "Your in your room at my farm right now not at the hospital right now." He finds her cellphone and Says "Can I borrow this right now Cassidy, listen everything will be okay but I need to call your Dad right now as well. Next you'll be telling me that your Late Great-Grandfather is here as well now."

Uncle Jesse Says "Your in your room at my farm right now not at the hospital right now." He finds her cellphone and Says "Can I borrow this right now Cassidy, listen everything will be okay but I need to call your Dad right now as well. Next you'll be telling me that your Late Great-Grandfather is here as well now."

Cassidy sighes "whatever"

Cassidy sighes "whatever"

Bo answers and asks his Uncle what is wrong that he sounds so frantic and all Uncle Jesse told him was come back here Cassidy is getting worst she thinks she is at the hospital right now.

Bo sighes and goes to his Uncles house

Cassidy looks and Says "Uncle Jesse I don't understand why did you call my Dad he's right here now as well."

Uncle Jesse Says "Know he's coming your fever is too high Cassidy." Bo and Shannon walk and Cassidy Says "Mom and Dad Uncle Jesse is concerned about me right now but I'm not freezing anymore I'm roasting."

Bo watched as Uncle Jesse take her temperature and after and while Says "above 100 degrees Bo an Shannon we need the hospital right now as well."

Doug walks in and Says "Why don't you take Tilly she had four doors now as well?"

Edited by Julieduke

Cassidy looks and Says "Uncle Jesse I don't understand why did you call my Dad he's right here now as well."

Uncle Jesse Says "Know he's coming your fever is too high Cassidy." Bo and Shannon walk and Cassidy Says "Mom and Dad Uncle Jesse is concerned about me right now but I'm not freezing anymore I'm roasting."

Bo watched as Uncle Jesse take her temperature and after and while Says "above 100 degrees Bo an Shannon we need the hospital right now as well."

Doug walks in and Says "Why don't you take Tilly she had four doors now as well?"

Six Hours late Cassidy was admitted and they was working on getting her fever down as well and it seemed like forever to Uncle Jesse, Doug, Bo and Shannon and Doug looks at Uncle Jesse Says "Don't worry you tried your best I know at home is best but sometimes we need to be here as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.