Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

One of them walk in and picks up Cassidy and carry her into the next room and Says "Blondie were going to have a goodtime now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy quitely followed the guy and just when the guy un did Cassidys belt he felt the barrel of Daisys shot gun at his head "let her go!"

Daisy quitely followed the guy and just when the guy un did Cassidys belt he felt the barrel of Daisys shot gun at his head "let her go!"

Cassidy had squirmed as she had seen who was holding the shotgun and he undid her ropes and gag as well and let her go as well.

Daisy said "now go let the other girls go NOW!"

The Other Malone brother walks in and Says "No you put yours down deputy I know your deputy here in the county now as well and put that down mine might be smaller but it's at your back right now as well."

Cassidy had been grabbed and retied up again and had the darn blame gag as well and she was waiting to see what Daisy was doing and she was crying as well.

Daisy said "put down your weapon Josh!"

Josh pushed it where she could feel it more as well and Says "No you put yours down deputy and yes I know that fact as well and that your the Sheriff's daughter as well, he wouldn't try anything that we have you as well now Ms. Straite." The other guy grabs Cassidy around the throat and turned around on Daisy and Says "We have Cassidy again on you what are you going to do now Deputy."

Josh pushed it where she could feel it more as well and Says "No you put yours down deputy and yes I know that fact as well and that your the Sheriff's daughter as well, he wouldn't try anything that we have you as well now Ms. Straite." The other guy grabs Cassidy around the throat and turned around on Daisy and Says "We have Cassidy again on you what are you going to do now Deputy."

Daisy said "let us go now! i mean it ill call Enos and Rosco and heck even Sheriff Little!"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.