Pick your Characters!

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesse *lowers chin and looks at Luke with caring and wise eyes* Welllll, of course it matters, why wouldn't it? You boys have had spats in the past, this couldn't be that bad. *face turns stern* Now, yer either gonna tell me all about it right here and now or yer gonna hop in dat there stock car and race on over ta the Boar's nest and see if he's there. Now which one's it gonna be young man?

*kicks at a rock by his feet*

"Well for one I caught him with tears in his eyes in the barn...I ried to talk to him...he denied it...got mad at me...that shouldn't surprise me I guess but...*sighs*we almost got pulled over this morning...for nothin...an just...after everything...everything I did...to make sure this birthday would be good for him...despite...despite everything..."

Jesse *voice sounding light and bouncy* Well, the best way to feel better when yer down is to see someone that ya love smile. *hesitates* It looks like ya might have something in yer hand there that can do the trick. I don't know about you Luke but I'm heading over to the Boar's Nest *looks for a reaction from Luke* My throat's gitting a little dry. *walks toward drivers side door of truck*