Pick your Characters!

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*had walked away from the Boar's Nest down the road. That morning in the barn, all he had wanted was to spend just a few minutes away from everyone else to spend some quiet time before he spent the whole day with people. But no, Luke had even intruded on that and now was expected to talk about it. While it was true Bo told a lot of things to Luke, he didn't have to tell Luke everything and was angry and insulted that Luke was acting this way about it.*

*sighs as he walked, his anger soon dissapating to sadness. What a birthday...what had started out to be a pretty good day had suddenly turned very sour and all because Luke had a problem with him doing something he didn't want Luke to know about. It wasn't like it was anything against the law, wasn't hurting anyone, just something personal he would rather was kept personal.*

*Jesse drove off down the dirt road for a couple miles heading in the direction of the farm. The boys suspected that their uncle was taking them home and Luke didn't say a word. Jesse occasionally glanced back at Bo in the mirror and noticed that he was froze, not even turning his head to the side to take in the sights. A couple miles later when they approached the Old Mill Crossroads, the boys were shocked to see that Jesse had turned down Willow Road and was no longer heading home anymore. Jesse waited for Luke to ask why, but when a minute went by and he didn't, Jesse began the conversation*

"Wanna know where we're headin" ?

Jesse *looks back at road after quickly checking Luke's reaction* Well Luke, we got trouble...and I don't mean bickering trouble. I mean real trouble. I've already talked to Daisy about it and I was goin' to wait till after Bo's birthday ta talk to you boys but I guess it can't wait. *hesitates* sooo...do ya know what I'm talking' about? Daisy hasn't spilled the beans has she?

Jesse slows truck down and turns onto a private road that doesn't get used much as was evident by the tree branches overhanging and smacking the windshield. The boys soon realize that he is turning onto the trail that is the back access to their back 40. They soon wonder why he would come this way since he would be unable to cross the creek in the pick-up....after all, they can barely jump it in the General.

Jesse yells back to Bo "Don't let them branches hit ya. Keep yer head down"