Pick your Characters!

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*scowls back*

Well ha ha, I didn't see you go inta the court house an' sneak around trying to find the papers. I had to think of somethin' t'get Enos outta there so's I could get into Boss' office and get them. But you know, from the sounds of it Rosco's on his way here with Enos so you better hide...

"Now hang on...youc an't do no such thing without no hard evidence an' you know that Enos. You didn't see me take any papers did ya? And ya certainly don't see em here now do ya? If you arrest me, Uncle Jesse'll have you an' Rosco thrown in jail for false arrest..."

Bo warned softly, knowing Enos was conflicted as to what to do, torn between duty and friends, so was offering him a legal and very true way out of having to arrest him at such a difficult time.

Jesse *authoritive and gently* Now Enos, you know that Bo is right. You also know that you took a sworn oath to uphold the law and that oath you took was with your right hand on the Good Book. *tilts head* I know you did because I was there for the swearing in ceremony. All us Dukes were. Luke even went on leave from the Marines to witness it, he was so proud of you.

Now, what's more important to you son, your oath before the Almighty or obeying an illegal order that you know ain't lawful *voice raises* ain't legal and plain old ain't right.