Jesse's Wedding

dukesrule2000

Bo said YEEHAAW, Luke said So when is he coming home? Stacy said he will be home Next Week I leaving him a message now to come to Chicago AND tELLING HIM ABOUT Heather.I told him we will be staying at the Spencer House. Kathy smiled and said Ok.

Bo had called his older Daughter Reba and told him the good news and she had told him that Clark and Lana was there as well and she will tell them.

cue dukesrule2000

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IN CHICAGO

Luke saw Kathy and he seen the look on her face she was tired. and she walkd over to her and said come on lets go back to the Spencer house and you need to rest. So Luke took Kathy to the house.

AT THE SPENCER HOUSE

Kathy looked at the house and said I havent been here sence My dad died and they walked inth the house and they saw the wall that her mother had started. and she looked at it. it Started with Apicture of her and Luke standing by the General Lee. and ended with Jesse and Sara's wedding. Kathy walked over to the last picture and she touched it it was a picture of her Dad with all his grandchildren including Adam. and she just smiles. and she lookeda at Luke and said MOM WOULD HAVE LOVED this

IN CHICAGO

Luke saw Kathy and he seen the look on her face she was tired. and she walkd over to her and said come on lets go back to the Spencer house and you need to rest. So Luke took Kathy to the house.

AT THE SPENCER HOUSE

Kathy looked at the house and said I havent been here sence My dad died and they walked inth the house and they saw the wall that her mother had started. and she looked at it. it Started with Apicture of her and Luke standing by the General Lee. and ended with Jesse and Sara's wedding. Kathy walked over to the last picture and she touched it it was a picture of her Dad with all his grandchildren including Adam. and she just smiles. and she lookeda at Luke and said MOM WOULD HAVE LOVED this

Luke says "Ya, and it so much family here all the memories just imagine we got a what would've been your father's first Great-Grandchild on the way he is smiling from heaven right now Kathy."

Cue dukesrule2000

Ya, Maybe we should Call Uncle Luke and see if everything is all right.You Know Adam and Kaitlynn is in Dallas right now maybe that is what you are sencing.

Back In Dallas, Adam and Katalyn was visiting at Southfork and John Ross see's that Katalyn is all alone so he makes his move and says "Listen, if you ever got bored my cousin Adam why I'm always available and don't worry I'll keep it discreet Katalyn."

Cue dukesrule2000

Katealyn looks at him and said I don' think so John Ross I love Adam. If I didn i wouldn't have married him. John just looked at her and said you will change your mind. No I won't and then sh walked up to her room.

MEANWHILE OUT ON THE RANCH...

Bobby was showing Adam South fork. Adam said Dad this is beautiful it's almost as beautiful as the Duke Farm. Bobby got upset and said there is no comparerson between the Duke Farm and Southfork Ranch. Adam just looked at him.

Katealyn looks at him and said I don' think so John Ross I love Adam. If I didn i wouldn't have married him. John just looked at her and said you will change your mind. No I won't and then sh walked up to her room.

MEANWHILE OUT ON THE RANCH...

Bobby was showing Adam South fork. Adam said Dad this is beautiful it's almost as beautiful as the Duke Farm. Bobby got upset and said there is no comparerson between the Duke Farm and Southfork Ranch. Adam just looked at him.

Katalyn runs right to Adam and she looks more upset than anything else and he wonders what is bothering her right now.

Cue dukesrule2000

Adam held her. and then Kate senced that something was brothing Adam. and she said Baby what's wronge Adam looked a her and said My Father. I just said How beautiful I thought the duke farm was and he said that the Duke farm is no comparesing to Southfok Ranch. Baby I don't like what I;m sencing here.

Kate told him what John had done and he lose it. Kate said Adam I want our Baby to grow up in hazzard around your mother and

Adam held her. and then Kate senced that something was brothing Adam. and she said Baby what's wronge Adam looked a her and said My Father. I just said How beautiful I thought the duke farm was and he said that the Duke farm is no comparesing to Southfok Ranch. Baby I don't like what I;m sencing here.

Kate told him what John had done and he lose it. Kate said Adam I want our Baby to grow up in hazzard around your mother and

Katalyn says "Oh Adam, don't worry about it besides not all Ewing's are bad look at your brother Chris he's real nice and nice cordial to ya. But your Stepmom, I don't know how to take her somedays it like she resents you or something like that."

Cue dukesrule2000

Ya she does She she coud never give my dad a son so they addopted Chris. and My mom gave Bobby a real son his sone that has the Ewing blood and I think she resents mom as well. But I haven't talk to Pam. So I don't know how s

Katalyn says "Well, at least you had a mother one steady mother and at least your father wants you around. All the Luthors want to do is use me right now."

cue dukesrule2000

Adam smils and hods her and said I have two dads don't forget Luke. Kaitlyn just smiles

Katalyn says "Sorry, I forget about Luke you know I was thinking we ought to visit the Luthors sometimes maybe my father isn't as bad as I think he is. And besides if I don't like being near them he can always visit with Clark."

cue dukesrule2000

Ya That will be fine The Louthers can't be any worse then the Ewings.

Just then Adam saw his brother Chris. and he seemed to be upset/ Adam walked over to him and said Chris what's the matter? Chris looked at him and said it's John Ross he slepted with my girlfriend. You know Dad is right John Ross is just like Uncle JR. Then he walked away. Adam said Baby I need to go talk to him you going to be all right. Kaitlyn said Go I will go to our room and stay there Until you are done. Or I will find Miss Elly and hang with her. I know John Ross won't try anything with her around. Adam just smiles and then he kisses her. and then he went after Chris. and Kaitlynn saw miss Elly and she walked over to her and said can I join you Miss Elly Smiles and said Sure it will give us a chance to get to know each other.

Ya That will be fine The Louthers can't be any worse then the Ewings.

Just then Adam saw his brother Chris. and he seemed to be upset/ Adam walked over to him and said Chris what's the matter? Chris looked at him and said it's John Ross he slepted with my girlfriend. You know Dad is right John Ross is just like Uncle JR. Then he walked away. Adam said Baby I need to go talk to him you going to be all right. Kaitlyn said Go I will go to our room and stay there Until you are done. Or I will find Miss Elly and hang with her. I know John Ross won't try anything with her around. Adam just smiles and then he kisses her. and then he went after Chris. and Kaitlynn saw miss Elly and she walked over to her and said can I join you Miss Elly Smiles and said Sure it will give us a chance to get to know each other.

Katalyn had spotted Ms. Elly and she says "Katalyn my dear I can't believe I going to be a great grandmother in six months so what do you want a girl or boy and what is going between Chris, John Ross and Adam right now I haven't seen this much fight since Bobby took over Ewing Oil."

Cue dukesrule2000

kAITLYNN said I don't know what's going on?

Adam cought upi with Chris. and said Hay bro if she sleped with jOHN THEN she wasn't for you anyway. Chris said I know. but it still hearts he's going after my girlfriends. Just like His Father did with Dad Did You know Jr tried to get with your mother and Mine But both turned him down flat thats why hes doesn't like my mother or yours. Adam said No I didn't know that. Does dad Know/ Ya sure he knows Your mom told him and dad and Uncle JR HAD IT OUT. and Dad also knows when he went after my mom cause mom told him . I just hope I can find a women like your s and my mom some day. Adam smiles and said 0oh you will Chris you will.

kAITLYNN said I don't know what's going on?

Adam cought upi with Chris. and said Hay bro if she sleped with jOHN THEN she wasn't for you anyway. Chris said I know. but it still hearts he's going after my girlfriends. Just like His Father did with Dad Did You know Jr tried to get with your mother and Mine But both turned him down flat thats why hes doesn't like my mother or yours. Adam said No I didn't know that. Does dad Know/ Ya sure he knows Your mom told him and dad and Uncle JR HAD IT OUT. and Dad also knows when he went after my mom cause mom told him . I just hope I can find a women like your s and my mom some day. Adam smiles and said 0oh you will Chris you will.

Miss Ellie says "Well Katalyn, it was when somebody shot J.R. at his office and he was thinkiing of everybody as suspects so Jock had Bobby take over and as JR got better he didn't like that Bobby had his position and they was ending towards a big arguement as well."

Cue dukesrule2000

Miss Ellie says "Well Katalyn, it was when somebody shot J.R. at his office and he was thinkiing of everybody as suspects so Jock had Bobby take over and as JR got better he didn't like that Bobby had his position and they was ending towards a big arguement as well."

Cue dukesrule2000

Katalyn says "Did you tell Adam about this just yet, he might find this intersecting I know I certainly right now? So tell me when they found out when Who Shot Jr, who was it after all!"

Ms. Ellie says "Well it was Sue Ellen's sister Kristen that did and she got away scott free as well."

Cue dukesrule2000

IN HAZZARD

Kathy was looking at old pictures. Of her and Bobby and then she remembered why Jr started to attic her and then Luke walked in and then She said Luke I just remembered why JR has it in for me. and Then she told Luke That JR had come on to her when she was dating Bobby and she turned him down and ever sence then he has been after her. Luke said WITH A SMILE JR doesn't like to lose.