Jesse's Wedding

dukesrule2000

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kathy and Luke walked out of the room and Jesse walked over to his mother and said Mom. Kathy had tears in her eyes and said Jesse he's gone. Jesse Just fell to the floor and Sarah ran to him and conforted him. Adam said Mom I'm glad I got to met him and if my baby is a boy I'm going to name him Kyle Jock Ewing after both his great grandfathers. Kathy hugged him and said Dad and Jock would haved loved that. Kaitlyn walked out of her room amd Adam told her what was going on and what he wanted to name the baby if it's a boy. and Kaitlyn agreed. Kathy looked at Luke and said after we bury Dad. lets take Leventa and Jacob home with the General Lee. Where we belong. Luke smiled and said sure and he kissed her.

Kathy and Luke walked out of the room and Jesse walked over to his mother and said Mom. Kathy had tears in her eyes and said Jesse he's gone. Jesse Just fell to the floor and Sarah ran to him and conforted him. Adam said Mom I'm glad I got to met him and if my baby is a boy I'm going to name him Kyle Jock Ewing after both his great grandfathers. Kathy hugged him and said Dad and Jock would haved loved that. Kaitlyn walked out of her room amd Adam told her what was going on and what he wanted to name the baby if it's a boy. and Kaitlyn agreed. Kathy looked at Luke and said after we bury Dad. lets take Leventa and Jacob home with the General Lee. Where we belong. Luke smiled and said sure and he kissed her.

Reba had heard from Dr. Ross that Jamie was getting better and he was wandering if any of her any kids was sick like Jamie was and she looked and him and said "Why, is this catching what my baby got lately."

cue dukesrule2000

2 Days later

Kathy bured her father next to her mother and she added the picture of her Adam and Jesse to her wall in her parents house. as she stood back and looked at the wall she saw her whole life. From the time her and Luke started dating till now.and she just smiled at the memories. Luke walked up to her and put his arms around her and said we have a wounderful life. Kathy said ya we do My Love ya we do.

2 Days later

Kathy bured her father next to her mother and she added the picture of her Adam and Jesse to her wall in her parents house. as she stood back and looked at the wall she saw her whole life. From the time her and Luke started dating till now.and she just smiled at the memories. Luke walked up to her and put his arms around her and said we have a wounderful life. Kathy said ya we do My Love ya we do.

Back at the Hotel after Kyle Spencer's funeral is seems that Reba and her family is getting ready to head back to Smallville and she see's that Clark and his family is ready to go back.

Reba says "Hey cousin, too much of the city for ya and take care of little Kathleen and Lois for everybody."

cue dukesrule2000

Back at the Spencer house

hearts where heavy cause Kathy had to say Good -bye to Jesse and Sarah. Kathy hugged Sarah and said Keep him in line. Sarah smiles and said I will Mom. Kathy said he is just like his father. Leventa hugged her brother and said I will miss bubba. Jesse [icked up his sister and said you can always come back and spend the summer with me that's if mom and dad says its ok. and Leventa was all excited. Luke said the General is loaded and ready to head for home.

Luke handed Kathy Jacob. and then he said good-bye to his oldest. and Luke said Son you need anything you call. Jesse smiled and said Ya Dad I will. Then Luke Hugged Sarah and then they went out side and they got in the General Lee. Kathy put Jacob in his car seat and then she got Leventa ready to go. and then she turned around and then Luke pulled the General Lee out and headed out to the road.

Luke handed Kathy Jacob. and then he said good-bye to his oldest. and Luke said Son you need anything you call. Jesse smiled and said Ya Dad I will. Then Luke Hugged Sarah and then they went out side and they got in the General Lee. Kathy put Jacob in his car seat and then she got Leventa ready to go. and then she turned around and then Luke pulled the General Lee out and headed out to the road.

Reba had pulled out and she had all five kids buckled in and she knew now that Marcus was going to handful he kept whining about the car seat as toddler.

A while later she pulls into the old Homestead and she thinks about what Martha and Jonathon Kent faced when they first had Clark the first couple of years and somehow her problems didn't seem so bad. She had noticed there was a limo with the Luthor on the plate and she was wandering what Lex was up to right now and she knew this couldn't be bad.

Loinel see's Reba pull in and he see's that she needs help getting the kids out of the Caravan and he was thinking that the plan he heard from Lex that Billy Bob Cowbell was planning and waiting for her to come home that she needed some protection right now.

Cue Dukesrule2000

IN HAZZARD

Luke pulled the general up to the farm. Kathy smiled and said home. and Leventa yelled YEEEHAA home my own room. and they all got out of the General Kathy got Jacob and carried the sleeping baby into the house.

INSIDE THE HOUSE

Kathy put Jacob in the bassenet. And Leventa ran up to her room.

Kathy looked out the window and saw Luke walking around the farm and she smiled and said home

Reba had pulled out and she had all five kids buckled in and she knew now that Marcus was going to handful he kept whining about the car seat as toddler.

A while later she pulls into the old Homestead and she thinks about what Martha and Jonathon Kent faced when they first had Clark the first couple of years and somehow her problems didn't seem so bad. She had noticed there was a limo with the Luthor on the plate and she was wandering what Lex was up to right now and she knew this couldn't be bad.

Loinel see's Reba pull in and he see's that she needs help getting the kids out of the Caravan and he was thinking that the plan he heard from Lex that Billy Bob Cowbell was planning and waiting for her to come home that she needed some protection right now.

Cue Dukesrule2000

It seems that J.R. Ewing and Billy Bob Cowbell has followed her all the way her and they are looking around and not impressed by her farm at all.

Back In Hazzard

Lana and Ross have the triplets in the car, and they arrive at Luke and Kathy's place and they sure are tired trying to get all three to sleep at the same time.

As they get the babies ready, Lana says "Hey Ross, I think Billy Bob got my address book I can't find that thing anywhere lately. And it has Reba's address in Smallville."

Ross says "Lana, are you sure we got to tell somebody about this why that's theft techincally."

Cue Dukesrule2000

So Ross and Lana went in the house and they told Luke and Kathy whatbhad Happened. Luke said are we ever going to get rid of the Ewings. Kathy smiled and said No Luke Remember Adam. Luke smiles and said he's one Ewing I don't mind having around. We better call Reba. and Luke went to the Phone and called Reba

Back In Smallville

It seems that Lionel Luther was coming up to Reba to help her with kids as J.R. and Billy Bob was watching it seems that Billy Bob was going to bring her back to Southfork, weather she wanted to or not.

Reba says "Mr. Luther I appreciate the help but I can handle five kids by myself but why is Cowbell and Ewing here I can't help but wonder and it seems he stills wants he around him weather I want to or not."

cue dukesrule2000

Back In Smallville

It seems that Lionel Luther was coming up to Reba to help her with kids as J.R. and Billy Bob was watching it seems that Billy Bob was going to bring her back to Southfork, weather she wanted to or not.

Reba says "Mr. Luther I appreciate the help but I can handle five kids by myself but why is Cowbell and Ewing here I can't help but wonder and it seems he stills wants he around him weather I want to or not."

cue dukesrule2000

Reba says "Mr. Luther can help me with the groceries I hear the telephone ringing".

And she walks with Jamie in her arms, and holding Marcus's hand and the rest of the kids right behind her as well and it seems that J.R. and Billy Bob are just watching and Billy Bob says "Did you hear what Reba called, why she called me Cowbell like it was an insult I raised her alot better than now."

cue dukesrule2000

Ok your Aunt and I are on our way we will be there in a few hours we will use the spencer Plane. and then he hung up with Reba and then Kathy called Jessica and asked her if she could watch Leventa and Jacob and she said Sure and then Kathy said Thanks and then they told Leventa that she is going to spend some time with Uncle Michael and Aunt Jessica and she was thrilled.

Ok your Aunt and I are on our way we will be there in a few hours we will use the spencer Plane. and then he hung up with Reba and then Kathy called Jessica and asked her if she could watch Leventa and Jacob and she said Sure and then Kathy said Thanks and then they told Leventa that she is going to spend some time with Uncle Michael and Aunt Jessica and she was thrilled.

Reba says "Hey Mr. Luthor can you call the Sheriff for it seems that Jamie and Marcus both need to be changed and can you watch Bo and then twins as well for me thanks oh by the Uncle Luke and Aunt Kathy are coming today via Spencer jet."

Cue Dukesrule2000

For some reason Kathy was remembering back when Jr and Billy took Reba. She felt she could have prevented it. if she had told Luke what she was feeling at the time. and thenshe thought why was she thinking about something that happened 25 years ago,

MEANWHILE IN DALLAS"

Adam and Kaitlyn was visting Bobby when they saw a women in the guest house. Adam though she looked alot like Reba. but he shook it off.He was getting to know his brother Christhopher. and wht he saw if the Ewings he was starting to see his mother was right. even his brother Chiris

IN SMALLVILLE

Reba was tring to cook supper and keep an eye on her kids cause she knew billy was in the area. Just then she hurd a car that sounded like the General Lee. she looked out the window and she smiled and it was her Uncle Luke and Aunt Kathy

For some reason Kathy was remembering back when Jr and Billy took Reba. She felt she could have prevented it. if she had told Luke what she was feeling at the time. and thenshe thought why was she thinking about something that happened 25 years ago,

MEANWHILE IN DALLAS"

Adam and Kaitlyn was visting Bobby when they saw a women in the guest house. Adam though she looked alot like Reba. but he shook it off.He was getting to know his brother Christhopher. and wht he saw if the Ewings he was starting to see his mother was right. even his brother Chiris

IN SMALLVILLE

Reba was tring to cook supper and keep an eye on her kids cause she knew billy was in the area. Just then she hurd a car that sounded like the General Lee. she looked out the window and she smiled and it was her Uncle Luke and Aunt Kathy

Reba asks her oldest to open the door but to first ask who it was and she didn't want any of her kids snatched when they opened the door for somebody.

Cue dukerule2000

The kids went to the door and they said who is it and Luke said it your uncle Luke who else would it be. and the kids let them in and they all tacked their Uncle Kathy just laughed and then reba came out and she hugged Kathy and she said ok Kids let your Uncle up. and Bo said oh come on mom. Reba just gave him a look. and he did what he was told. Luke just laughed and said That Boy is so much like his grandfather it's scary.

The kids went to the door and they said who is it and Luke said it your uncle Luke who else would it be. and the kids let them in and they all tacked their Uncle Kathy just laughed and then reba came out and she hugged Kathy and she said ok Kids let your Uncle up. and Bo said oh come on mom. Reba just gave him a look. and he did what he was told. Luke just laughed and said That Boy is so much like his grandfather it's scary.

Reba says "Okay your dealt with my dad as a kid any tips about my son here."

Cue dukesrule2000