Jesse's Wedding

dukesrule2000

Reba says "Dad, I'm always careful besides what could possibly happen this is Hazzard."

Cue dukesrule2000

Reba was walking around, she loved this because her kids weren't here by her at the moment and she noticed a man watching the farm in a vehicle and she wondered what he was up. She walk back in the house and looks her father and says "Dad, there's somebody outthere watching the farm and watching me walking around as well and I didn't know it was either. It wasn't my ex-husband either so that can ruled out as well."

Cue dukesrule2000

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bo looked at Luke and they left the house. Allen saw them coming and he took off and he though Not Yet Duke Not Yet.

Luke saw him and he said it can't be? Bo said Who is it? Luke Said Rember Alen Bentson. Bo Said Do I. He made Uncle Jesse and Daisy Drive his truck and get the police and then he made us drive him and that guy with the cricket out of the county. and the police thought we was helping him.Luke Said That's him.And he is dangerous. come on we better tell the others. They all could be in danger now

Bo looked at Luke and they left the house. Allen saw them coming and he took off and he though Not Yet Duke Not Yet.

Luke saw him and he said it can't be? Bo said Who is it? Luke Said Rember Alen Bentson. Bo Said Do I. He made Uncle Jesse and Daisy Drive his truck and get the police and then he made us drive him and that guy with the cricket out of the county. and the police thought we was helping him.Luke Said That's him.And he is dangerous. come on we better tell the others. They all could be in danger now

Reba says "Dad, you never told me about this guy wow that is pretty bad and I was within reach of this guy how come he never came after me Uncle Luke."

Cue dukesrule2000

Luke looked at her and said It's me he's after cause him and I were in the marines together and I put him in the brig because he killed his buddy.and when he came he last time he sware he would come back and get even with me.

Reba says "But what if he goes either me or my brothers or one of my cousins Uncle Luke to get your attention and I'm pregnant again right now that could get risky for me right now."

Cue dukesrule2000

Luke looked at her and said I don't want you to go. But if you want to I won't stop you.

MEANWHILE IN A SHACK NOT TO FAR FROM THE DUKE FARM...

Alan was making his plan. he plans on taking Kathy who is Luke's heart. but when to grab her they will be on gaurd now.he will have to think on it somemore

ouside at the duke farm..

Luke was getting in the General Lee when Adam came out of the house and said Dad let me go with you. and Luke said No Adam I need someone here to watch out for your mother cause if I know Alan he will go after her first cause he knows she is my heart. Adam said ok Dad but you know how sturban mom can be. Luke smiles and said you ain't telling me nothing I don't all ready know after all I have been married to her for almost30 years. he got in the general and took off.

Luke looked at her and said I don't want you to go. But if you want to I won't stop you.

MEANWHILE IN A SHACK NOT TO FAR FROM THE DUKE FARM...

Alan was making his plan. he plans on taking Kathy who is Luke's heart. but when to grab her they will be on gaurd now.he will have to think on it somemore

ouside at the duke farm..

Luke was getting in the General Lee when Adam came out of the house and said Dad let me go with you. and Luke said No Adam I need someone here to watch out for your mother cause if I know Alan he will go after her first cause he knows she is my heart. Adam said ok Dad but you know how sturban mom can be. Luke smiles and said you ain't telling me nothing I don't all ready know after all I have been married to her for almost30 years. he got in the general and took off.

Reba says "Okay, but becareful and he might use that as excuse to get to me instead of Aunt Kathy."

Cue dukesrule2000

Luke left and Adam went in the house and Kathy just came out of the Nursery from feeding Jacob she looked around and she didn't see Luke and she looked at Adam and said where is your father. and Adam told her. and she went to get her Jacket But Adam stopped her and said I promised DaD i WOULD protect you. Kathy smiles and said watch over your brother and sister I will not let Luke face HIM ALONE Kathy walked out the door. Adam yELLED mom.

Luke left and Adam went in the house and Kathy just came out of the Nursery from feeding Jacob she looked around and she didn't see Luke and she looked at Adam and said where is your father. and Adam told her. and she went to get her Jacket But Adam stopped her and said I promised DaD i WOULD protect you. Kathy smiles and said watch over your brother and sister I will not let Luke face HIM ALONE Kathy walked out the door. Adam yELLED mom.

Reba looked as well, she didn't like when things happen to people she loved.

Reba looked as well, she didn't like when things happen to people she loved.

Reba looked out the door and she seen what was happening and she was trying to reach her car without Allan seeing her as well. She had seen her father, do this plenty of times and she wasn't too worried it didn't seem hard and she slipped into her car and ducked down so nobody would see her as well. It was a little late, and he seen her pull get into her car and she was looking right at him at this moment and Reba says "It works in the movies, why couldn't this work for me right now."

Cue dukesrule2000

Luk e saw where Allan was staying and he stopped the General Lee and he walked out. and Allen saw him and he walked out.and he had a gun on Luke and Luke raised his hands and Allan said Well Sargent Duke Nice to see you again. Luke said I'm here Benton take it out on me and leave my family alone. Allan smiled and he was about to fire the gun when HE sAW kATHY'S FIREbird come to a stop. Luke said Adam. Kathy came running running down and Allan smiled and said well look who stopped in to see us Sargent your heart. and he lifted his Gun towards Kathy and he fired and Luke said No and he pushed Kathy out of the way and they both fell to the ground

Luk e saw where Allan was staying and he stopped the General Lee and he walked out. and Allen saw him and he walked out.and he had a gun on Luke and Luke raised his hands and Allan said Well Sargent Duke Nice to see you again. Luke said I'm here Benton take it out on me and leave my family alone. Allan smiled and he was about to fire the gun when HE sAW kATHY'S FIREbird come to a stop. Luke said Adam. Kathy came running running down and Allan smiled and said well look who stopped in to see us Sargent your heart. and he lifted his Gun towards Kathy and he fired and Luke said No and he pushed Kathy out of the way and they both fell to the ground

Reba was watching and just mad as ever and she looked at Allan and says "How could don't you have no heart but shoot them what could be so bad that he did to you?"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Reba was watching and just mad as ever and she looked at Allan and says "How could don't you have no heart but shoot them what could be so bad that he did to you?"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Reba had followed as well, she hadn't realized he still had the gun, she still walked right up to Allan Benton and she looked and says "You're a coward, that's what you are buddy!"

Cue dukesrule2000(sorry about the last post)

Kathy got up and said Reba and Reba looked at her. and when Kathy got his attion she him Alan real hard and he went down and he didn't get back up. Kathy then but her attion towards Luke and she noticed he wasn't getting up and she ran to him and she turned him over and she saw blood and she saw he was shot in the chest and she said Baby hang on and Kathy looked at Reba and said go call an ambulance. and Kathy checked Luke. Luke looked at her and said Seetheart, I have always loved you and I always will. Kathy looked at him and said No Luke you are not saying good-bye. I not going to let you go. Stay with me baby I need you.

Kathy got up and said Reba and Reba looked at her. and when Kathy got his attion she him Alan real hard and he went down and he didn't get back up. Kathy then but her attion towards Luke and she noticed he wasn't getting up and she ran to him and she turned him over and she saw blood and she saw he was shot in the chest and she said Baby hang on and Kathy looked at Reba and said go call an ambulance. and Kathy checked Luke. Luke looked at her and said Seetheart, I have always loved you and I always will. Kathy looked at him and said No Luke you are not saying good-bye. I not going to let you go. Stay with me baby I need you.

Reba grabbed her cellphone from her purse and dailed 911 and told them calmly what happened with crying too much right now.

Cue dukesrule2000

Luke said Sweetheart we both know that this is too bad even for Peter to fix. Kathy said No I don't (hearing an Ambulance in the distance) Josh and Adam showed up and Adam saw his father on the ground and he ran to him. Luke said Adam Take care of your mother. Adam said Why Dad when you can do that your self. The Parmedics came and they loaded Luke in the Ambulance and Kathy went with them. Josh looked at Adam and said Adam Go to the Hospital I will take him in. Adam looked at him and Got in his mother's firebird and headed for the hospital With Reba right behind him.

Luke said Sweetheart we both know that this is too bad even for Peter to fix. Kathy said No I don't (hearing an Ambulance in the distance) Josh and Adam showed up and Adam saw his father on the ground and he ran to him. Luke said Adam Take care of your mother. Adam said Why Dad when you can do that your self. The Parmedics came and they loaded Luke in the Ambulance and Kathy went with them. Josh looked at Adam and said Adam Go to the Hospital I will take him in. Adam looked at him and Got in his mother's firebird and headed for the hospital With Reba right behind him.

Reba was upset and holding back the tears following her cousin in her Aunt's Firebird and she want to keep a clear view of where she was going. She didn't want to wreck she was thinking about her kids right now and it was just that how they go on with her in this world with her.

Cue dukesrule2000

AT THE HOSPITAL

Peter saw them come in and He saw Kathy and said the OR is all ready and they took him. KathyJust fell down on the floor and she started to cry. Abby Walked over to her and Lifted her up and she looked at Carol and said Call Bo Or Clark Or anyone in the family that you can get a hold of Kathy needs them here now. and Carol ran to the Phone and she called Bo In Texas and he said Ok he was on his way he will be therein a few hours. and he will call the rest of the family along the way. Just then Adam walked in and he saw his mother breaking down and he went to her. and he held her. and then she looked at Adam and said Jacob. Adam said he's ok Mom Levi and Kaitlynn is with him.

AT THE HOSPITAL

Peter saw them come in and He saw Kathy and said the OR is all ready and they took him. KathyJust fell down on the floor and she started to cry. Abby Walked over to her and Lifted her up and she looked at Carol and said Call Bo Or Clark Or anyone in the family that you can get a hold of Kathy needs them here now. and Carol ran to the Phone and she called Bo In Texas and he said Ok he was on his way he will be therein a few hours. and he will call the rest of the family along the way. Just then Adam walked in and he saw his mother breaking down and he went to her. and he held her. and then she looked at Adam and said Jacob. Adam said he's ok Mom Levi and Kaitlynn is with him.

Reba was upset right now and just sitting and she looked with everybody else knowing she almost was going to get shot.

Just then Clark came threw the doors and he saw his Aunt and Kathy saw him and she went to him Clark looked at Adam and said what happened and Adam told him. Clark said I should have been here, He should have called me. Kathy looked at him and whisparted to him and said Clark he knew that someone else needed you more then him. Clark said I was in the Phillipaines stopping a valcone to erupted but what good are my powers if I can't help my family when they are in danger. I should have been here. Kathy hugged Clark and said you are here now.

2 hours later

Jesse,Sarah,Bo, Tracy,Daisy Enos, Judd, Coy and Vance all came in. and Kathy was glad to see everyone of them. and she filled them in Luke was still in sergery.

Just then Clark came threw the doors and he saw his Aunt and Kathy saw him and she went to him Clark looked at Adam and said what happened and Adam told him. Clark said I should have been here, He should have called me. Kathy looked at him and whisparted to him and said Clark he knew that someone else needed you more then him. Clark said I was in the Phillipaines stopping a valcone to erupted but what good are my powers if I can't help my family when they are in danger. I should have been here. Kathy hugged Clark and said you are here now.

2 hours later

Jesse,Sarah,Bo, Tracy,Daisy Enos, Judd, Coy and Vance all came in. and Kathy was glad to see everyone of them. and she filled them in Luke was still in sergery.

Reba looks at Clark and says "Without Aunt Kathy's fast thinking I think that guy would've shot me as well."

Cue dukesrule2000