Jesse's Wedding

dukesrule2000

I don't think we have eather Reba Well I guess I better go pack. and then she did. and after they packe they got on the Spencer Jet and headed for home.

2 HOURS Later in Hazzard

the plane landedand they got the bags and walked out and Luke smiled when he saw the General Lee waiting for them he got in the General and they headed for home But first they picked up Jacob and then they went to the farm

AT THE FARM

Luke parked the General and got out he saw leventa playing riding her bike and Adam doing some chores. and when Leventa saw the General pull in she ylled mommy Daad are home. and she ran to them. and she jumped right in her father's arms and Luke said Hows my girl. and she just smiled. and then Kathy took Jacob and walked up to Adam and he smiled and said welcome home mom, (LOOKING AT LUKE) Dad. I will get your bags. Kathylooked at him and said Thanks Adam. and then they went in the house and Kathylayed Jacob in the bassennet. and Adam took the bags upstairs.

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think we have eather Reba Well I guess I better go pack. and then she did. and after they packe they got on the Spencer Jet and headed for home.

2 HOURS Later in Hazzard

the plane landedand they got the bags and walked out and Luke smiled when he saw the General Lee waiting for them he got in the General and they headed for home But first they picked up Jacob and then they went to the farm

AT THE FARM

Luke parked the General and got out he saw leventa playing riding her bike and Adam doing some chores. and when Leventa saw the General pull in she ylled mommy Daad are home. and she ran to them. and she jumped right in her father's arms and Luke said Hows my girl. and she just smiled. and then Kathy took Jacob and walked up to Adam and he smiled and said welcome home mom, (LOOKING AT LUKE) Dad. I will get your bags. Kathylooked at him and said Thanks Adam. and then they went in the house and Kathylayed Jacob in the bassennet. and Adam took the bags upstairs.

In Smallville

Reba was wandering how her Aunt and Uncle were doing but her dad was staying with her and he was looking around and what used to be his brother's farm and he was just thinking and everything.

Reba walks up to her father and says "So Dad, what do you think of the place oh ya about the Kent Farm sign when you first come in I haven't had the heart to take that down yet. It's like my Uncle is still her I like I feel somebody in the barn but it's only me in there. From what Lionel Luther says that he called Uncle Jonathon the night he got elected and he showed him and picture and they got into a fight there and later, when Clark and Aunt Martha came home he died around them."

Cue dukesrule2000

Bo was quite, and then he turned around and said Ya I feel him here also, Reba I have something to tell you, I have seen your mother she's alive Reba and she is at Southfork.

Reba says "WHAT I don't believe I heard she died in the car crash in Cleveland why would anybody tell me that she was dead. Dad what's wrong is there something you need to tell me about Mom that I don't know yet."

Cue dukesrule2000

Bo looked at his daughter and said Yes Reba there is.

MEANWHILE IN CAPITAL CITY

AT THE HOSPITAL

Brittney was talking to Beth and Reba smils and said Yes I know who your parents are matter of fact I'm good friends with your mother and I delivered you. Brittney smiled and said then you might know this how did Jr Ewing get me out of this hospital. Beth looked at her and said Mr.Ewing is a very powerful man and he probly paid someone in this hospital to take you. probly one of the nursery nuses. But I will find out for you and your parents. Brittney and said what are they like? Beth smiled and said they both are the kindest people you would ever met. oh you have 2 brothers and one sister. Jesse your brother he just got married he's 20. Leventa your sister she is 5 and Jacob he's the baby he's 3 months old. Brittney smiled and said wow. where can I find them? They live in Hazzard?

Just then Beth saw Kathy walk in and she smiles(looking at brittney)there is your mother now.Brittney looked at Kathy and said wow I look like her. But where do I get my deep blue eyes? Beth smiled and said from your father . Kathy always said that is one of the reason she fell in love with him because she fell for his eyes. Kathy walked up to them and said Hi Beth I reporting for work. Beth said you might want to wait a minut on that. Brittney looked at her and said I'm your daughter. Kathy said what? Brittney said I'm Rose. Kathy fell to the ground Brittney ran to her. Beth said call Luke. so Lisa called Luke

20 minutes later luke alked threw the door. and he walked over to Kathy and a yopung women. and they told him everyhing and luke said that no good(he Stopped) he did it to us again.

Bo looked at his daughter and said Yes Reba there is.

MEANWHILE IN CAPITAL CITY

AT THE HOSPITAL

Brittney was talking to Beth and Reba smils and said Yes I know who your parents are matter of fact I'm good friends with your mother and I delivered you. Brittney smiled and said then you might know this how did Jr Ewing get me out of this hospital. Beth looked at her and said Mr.Ewing is a very powerful man and he probly paid someone in this hospital to take you. probly one of the nursery nuses. But I will find out for you and your parents. Brittney and said what are they like? Beth smiled and said they both are the kindest people you would ever met. oh you have 2 brothers and one sister. Jesse your brother he just got married he's 20. Leventa your sister she is 5 and Jacob he's the baby he's 3 months old. Brittney smiled and said wow. where can I find them? They live in Hazzard?

Just then Beth saw Kathy walk in and she smiles(looking at brittney)there is your mother now.Brittney looked at Kathy and said wow I look like her. But where do I get my deep blue eyes? Beth smiled and said from your father . Kathy always said that is one of the reason she fell in love with him because she fell for his eyes. Kathy walked up to them and said Hi Beth I reporting for work. Beth said you might want to wait a minut on that. Brittney looked at her and said I'm your daughter. Kathy said what? Brittney said I'm Rose. Kathy fell to the ground Brittney ran to her. Beth said call Luke. so Lisa called Luke

20 minutes later luke alked threw the door. and he walked over to Kathy and a yopung women. and they told him everyhing and luke said that no good(he Stopped) he did it to us again.

Reba looks at her father and says "Well Dad what is it you know Clark had the loft set up like a living room and I never did change just had him move different furniture Little Bo loves up there ever since Clark gave him his old telescope."

Cue dukesrule2000

Luke showed up and Kathy was just coming around. and she was in Luke's arms. and All Kathy said Was that ******* did it to me again. and Luke looked at Brittney and said I know but we can't do anything about that now. Lets get you home. and Brittney can follow us. Adam and Kaitylen is watching Jacob and Leventa. Beth looked at them and said Adam? Luke said long story we wil tall you later. right now I want to get Kath home. I will call Cooter to come and get Dixie. So brittney and Luke helped Kathy up and took her outside and to the General Lee. and Luke helped her in and Brittney said I will follow you.

AT THE FARM

Luke pulled the General in the yeard Adam comes running out og the barn and said mom are you all right? Kathy smiled and said Yes Adam I'm fine. Oh this is your sister Brittney Rose. Adam looked confused. and Luke said come on in and we will explaine But first let me call Jesse in Chicago and put him on speaker so he can hera this also. So they caled Jesse and they dold the kids together and Jesse was excited and said Ok Sarah and I are on our way home. I want to met my sister face to face. Wellcome to the famamily sis. Leventa was so thrilled to have a sister. Adam thn expland his switchen to Brittney. and Brittney said what does this JR Ewing have agaist you Mom. for taking your children. With you I think it was pure revenge. But with Adam it was bussniss cause his father told his son's which are Jr Ewing and Bobby Ewing that who ever gives him his first granson he will give control of the company to. Well I became pregnet. and thenwhen we found out the baby was a boy Jr didn't like it. When I went into labor He took Adam and gave him to another women to raise and told me my son was dead.

MEANWHILE IN SMALLVILLE

Bo was telling Reba everything.

IN HAZZARD

Luke sai we need to call Bo and then he got on the Phone and called Bo.

Luke Herd Bo said Bo here.

Hay bo This is Luke, I have some News Rose my and Kathy's daughter is a live Jr had her kiddnaped.from the hospital.and she found us and she's with us now. and Jesse and sarah are come back home so they could meet her. Coz I have all of my kids. Bo said YEEEE HAW. Reba was woundering what was going on and Bo told her.

Luke showed up and Kathy was just coming around. and she was in Luke's arms. and All Kathy said Was that ******* did it to me again. and Luke looked at Brittney and said I know but we can't do anything about that now. Lets get you home. and Brittney can follow us. Adam and Kaitylen is watching Jacob and Leventa. Beth looked at them and said Adam? Luke said long story we wil tall you later. right now I want to get Kath home. I will call Cooter to come and get Dixie. So brittney and Luke helped Kathy up and took her outside and to the General Lee. and Luke helped her in and Brittney said I will follow you.

AT THE FARM

Luke pulled the General in the yeard Adam comes running out og the barn and said mom are you all right? Kathy smiled and said Yes Adam I'm fine. Oh this is your sister Brittney Rose. Adam looked confused. and Luke said come on in and we will explaine But first let me call Jesse in Chicago and put him on speaker so he can hera this also. So they caled Jesse and they dold the kids together and Jesse was excited and said Ok Sarah and I are on our way home. I want to met my sister face to face. Wellcome to the famamily sis. Leventa was so thrilled to have a sister. Adam thn expland his switchen to Brittney. and Brittney said what does this JR Ewing have agaist you Mom. for taking your children. With you I think it was pure revenge. But with Adam it was bussniss cause his father told his son's which are Jr Ewing and Bobby Ewing that who ever gives him his first granson he will give control of the company to. Well I became pregnet. and thenwhen we found out the baby was a boy Jr didn't like it. When I went into labor He took Adam and gave him to another women to raise and told me my son was dead.

MEANWHILE IN SMALLVILLE

Bo was telling Reba everything.

IN HAZZARD

Luke sai we need to call Bo and then he got on the Phone and called Bo.

Luke Herd Bo said Bo here.

Hay bo This is Luke, I have some News Rose my and Kathy's daughter is a live Jr had her kiddnaped.from the hospital.and she found us and she's with us now. and Jesse and sarah are come back home so they could meet her. Coz I have all of my kids. Bo said YEEEE HAW. Reba was woundering what was going on and Bo told her.

Reba says "Wait a minute Dad, so Mom told you that she never wanted me and called me a brat and Rose is actually alive that makes more reason for he not to like J.R. Ewing why did he do those things to Aunt Kathy and Uncle Luke it's not very fair. You know what Dad, as I'm concerned Mom can stay at Southfork I don't ever want to see her again she don't deserve a duaghter like me or any of the five kids she had. Why did she have three boys after me if she didn't even want me! Oh god, this isn't fair how do I explain to my kids about their Grandma being alive but thanks goodness I never will have to because to me she is dead."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Well I think he did that to Luke and Kathy cause he wanted revenge on them. and that was the only way he could get to them was threw their child. But Know she has found them and they are getting to know everyone.and.

BACK IN HAZZARD

Luke and Adam was in the barn doing some chores. When they saw a car pull up and Luke said It Jesse and Sarah. and Luke Yelled KATH JESSE IS HOME.

Kathy came running out the door and hugged her son. and then she hugged Sarah. and they went into the house and showed them to their room. and them he came dow and then Kathy interduced Brittney Rose to Jesse and Sarah. and Jesse was starting to get to know his older sister. he found out that they where alot alike. and they where alot like their father. Kathy Just smiled. Brittney said she was the first women to Race at nascar and came in first Place. But she gave it up cause it scared the mother who raised her. AND NOW SHE's going to collage to become a doctor. Jesse looked at her and said Wow Our mom is a doctor. Brittney said Wow really. Brittney changed her last name to Duke cause that's what it should have been.

MEANWHILE UP ON THE HILL ABOVE THE FARM.

Zack was watching what was all going on.and he smiled as he took out his gun. and then he saw Luke and Adam head for the house and then Zack took aim and fired and Luke and Adam went down.

Kathy herd the gun shot and she came running out and she saw Luke and Adam on the ground she ran to them both. and Adam started to come around Kathy checked him all over and said OK. Then she looked at Luke. and he wasn't moving at all. She carefully turned him over and saw that he was shot in the chest. Kathy said call an ambulance QUICK. AND aDAM DID AND 2 MINUTESthey headed for Hazzard Hospital.

AT THE HOSPITAL

jesse Saah, Adam Kaitlyn, Brittney ,Leventa, Jacob(Sarah was holding him) and Kathy was in the waiting room waiting. Jesse walked over to her and said Mom can you go see what is taking so long and maybe hurry them up a little after all you are the cheif of Staff here. Kathy hugged Jesse and said Jesse the doctor are doing what they can for your father nad they don't need me in there barking out orders, I have a great staff here. Son Why don't you call your Uncle Bo and Aunt Daid and tell them what had hapened. and Jesse said Ok mom and he went outside to use his cell phone tocall Bo.

Well I think he did that to Luke and Kathy cause he wanted revenge on them. and that was the only way he could get to them was threw their child. But Know she has found them and they are getting to know everyone.and.

BACK IN HAZZARD

Luke and Adam was in the barn doing some chores. When they saw a car pull up and Luke said It Jesse and Sarah. and Luke Yelled KATH JESSE IS HOME.

Kathy came running out the door and hugged her son. and then she hugged Sarah. and they went into the house and showed them to their room. and them he came dow and then Kathy interduced Brittney Rose to Jesse and Sarah. and Jesse was starting to get to know his older sister. he found out that they where alot alike. and they where alot like their father. Kathy Just smiled. Brittney said she was the first women to Race at nascar and came in first Place. But she gave it up cause it scared the mother who raised her. AND NOW SHE's going to collage to become a doctor. Jesse looked at her and said Wow Our mom is a doctor. Brittney said Wow really. Brittney changed her last name to Duke cause that's what it should have been.

MEANWHILE UP ON THE HILL ABOVE THE FARM.

Zack was watching what was all going on.and he smiled as he took out his gun. and then he saw Luke and Adam head for the house and then Zack took aim and fired and Luke and Adam went down.

Kathy herd the gun shot and she came running out and she saw Luke and Adam on the ground she ran to them both. and Adam started to come around Kathy checked him all over and said OK. Then she looked at Luke. and he wasn't moving at all. She carefully turned him over and saw that he was shot in the chest. Kathy said call an ambulance QUICK. AND aDAM DID AND 2 MINUTESthey headed for Hazzard Hospital.

AT THE HOSPITAL

jesse Saah, Adam Kaitlyn, Brittney ,Leventa, Jacob(Sarah was holding him) and Kathy was in the waiting room waiting. Jesse walked over to her and said Mom can you go see what is taking so long and maybe hurry them up a little after all you are the cheif of Staff here. Kathy hugged Jesse and said Jesse the doctor are doing what they can for your father nad they don't need me in there barking out orders, I have a great staff here. Son Why don't you call your Uncle Bo and Aunt Daid and tell them what had hapened. and Jesse said Ok mom and he went outside to use his cell phone tocall Bo.

Reba looks at her father and he his cellphone is ringing and she says "Dad, what's wrong right now you look upset."

Cue dukesrule2000

Bo loked at her and said your Uncle Luke has been shot and he's in sergery now. I need to go and be with him. If You need me call. and Clark wll be close by. Clark said I will be close I will watch over Reba and her kids. you go be with Uncle Luke and Aunt Kathy and Find out who shot Uncle Luke. Bo said Thanks Clark and I sure will.

Bo loked at her and said your Uncle Luke has been shot and he's in sergery now. I need to go and be with him. If You need me call. and Clark wll be close by. Clark said I will be close I will watch over Reba and her kids. you go be with Uncle Luke and Aunt Kathy and Find out who shot Uncle Luke. Bo said Thanks Clark and I sure will.

Reba says "Clark, you know there is just so much you can take from some people and I think I'm at my limit from my mother and the Ewings. First she's dead and then she's alive and then she is dead and now she is alive and doing fine at Southfork I've had it with her she is dead to me."

cue Dukesrule2000

Meanwhile in Hazzard...

Kathy was pasing. Adam went up to her and said Mom you need to sit down. Kathy looked at him and said Adam, I can't sit still. Then she started to cry and said Oh Lord I can't lose him. I will die without him. Adam took his mother in his arms. Just then Jesse walked in the hospital. and he saw his mother break down. and he alked over to her and Adam and said Uncle Bo Aunt Tracy, Aunt Daisy and Uncle Enos are all coming and I cllaed the spancer Plane to go pick them up.

2 HOURS LATER

Bo, Daisy ,Tracy and Enos walked in. and they went right to Kathy. and Kathy told them what was going on and she interduced them to Adam and Brittney.

Just then Peter came down the hall and Kathy saw him and said Peter how is he? and Peter said well he made it threew sergety. and he's in the ICU. this will be the most crucail time. Kathy looked at him and said can I go see him? Peter smiled and said yes. But Kat don't stay too long. Kathy looked at Peter and said Thanks and she went to the ICU.

AT THE ICU

Kathy walked over to the desk and the nurse said room 1 DR Duke Kathy said Thanks and she went into the room.

She saw the love of her life hooked up to the michaines tries started to fall. she sat down in the chair next to his bed and she picked up his hand and said Baby I'm here. and I.m not leaving you. So you better not leave me. and she kissed him..

MEANWHILE OUT IN THE HALL

Jesse said mom can't lose dad it would kill her. Bo looked at Jesse and said Your mother isn't going to lose your father. He's strongand he will make it threw. And I will find out who did this? So did anyone see anything? Adam said Dad and I was coming from the barn and then we herd a gun fire Dad pushed me down and then he went down. Dad saved my life. he took the bulett. Bo looked at Adamand said said why would anyone try to kill you and Adam said I'm a police officer. Bo smiled and said Maybe we can find outtogether who shot your father I'm a TEXAS rANGER. Adam said Wow.So Adam and Bo went back to the farm

AT THE FARM.

Adam and Bo where looking around. And adam said the Bullet came from up ythere and Bo looked and said lets go check it out and they walked up the hill and they started to looke around and sure enough they found tracks. And Bo said Ya someone was up here but who.

Reba says "Clark, you know there is just so much you can take from some people and I think I'm at my limit from my mother and the Ewings. First she's dead and then she's alive and then she is dead and now she is alive and doing fine at Southfork I've had it with her she is dead to me."

cue Dukesrule2000

Clark says "Well Reba, I've had with my biological father he did so many things that you wouldn't understand, and it's not as bad as the Ewing's and your Momma but it's pretty close."

cue anyone

Kathy was in Luke's room when the michaines started to go offf. and the doctors came running in and Kathy got out of the way and they brought Luke back. Peter looked at her and said Kat. He just went into acoma. your family can come in one by one and talk to him and see if they can bring him back. Kathy tried not to cry as she walked out to the waiting room to tell the family. Bo saw Kathy come down the hall and he walked towards her and Kathy went into his arms and she started to cry and then she calmed down and told the family what was going on and Jesse went in the room first.

Jesse walked in and he saw his father hooked up to all kninds of michaines and he walked over to his dad and said Dad Don't leave us. we all need you. exprelly mom you and mom have been threw alot and Britney just found you. and here is Adam and his baby will be here soon you will be a granddad. and there is Little Jacob. you need to show him how to drive Duke style. and beleive me dad having that knowage on driving has com in handy.

everyone got a chance to talk to Luke and then Kathy ha brought a radio in his romm and she put in a faith hill song called Breathe.and Kathy was singing with her.

1 WEEK LATER

Luke was still in acoma and Adam and Bo along with the State police was tring to figure out who shot

Kathy was in Luke's room when the michaines started to go offf. and the doctors came running in and Kathy got out of the way and they brought Luke back. Peter looked at her and said Kat. He just went into acoma. your family can come in one by one and talk to him and see if they can bring him back. Kathy tried not to cry as she walked out to the waiting room to tell the family. Bo saw Kathy come down the hall and he walked towards her and Kathy went into his arms and she started to cry and then she calmed down and told the family what was going on and Jesse went in the room first.

Jesse walked in and he saw his father hooked up to all kninds of michaines and he walked over to his dad and said Dad Don't leave us. we all need you. exprelly mom you and mom have been threw alot and Britney just found you. and here is Adam and his baby will be here soon you will be a granddad. and there is Little Jacob. you need to show him how to drive Duke style. and beleive me dad having that knowage on driving has com in handy.

everyone got a chance to talk to Luke and then Kathy ha brought a radio in his romm and she put in a faith hill song called Breathe.and Kathy was singing with her.

1 WEEK LATER

Luke was still in acoma and Adam and Bo along with the State police was tring to figure out who shot

Back In Smallville

Reba's phone rang and Clark, Lois and Baby Kathleen was over and it seemed that both babies were sleeping and Reba answered and she says "Kent Farm, Reba speaking hello Aunt Kathy what's going on oh my I think I might want to sit down for that news now."

Cue Dukesrule2000

without him.

MEANWHILE AT THE FARM

Adam and Bo was still tring to think who would shoot at them Adam was listing all the people that he had put in Jail that would be out now. and Then Bo's cell Phone rings and Bo said is that right well you where suppose to tell Us sooner then that. Ok Ok Bye and he closed his phone and he looked at Adam and said Well that was the Chicago police and they Just informed That Zack was released 3 weeks ago. So you might have not been the target. The Target could have been your father to begain with. But we need to find out for sure meanwhile we need to keep an eye on your mother. We need to tell Jesse and Michael and maybe they could help keep an eye on Kathy without her knowing that they are watching her.

at the hospital Jesse was out side getting some frest air. When his cell rings and he answered it and said Jese here. Hay Jesse this is Bo I want you to keep an eye out for your mother.Why Uncle Bo? Jesse said because Adam and I think Zack is here in Hazzard and he's could be the one who shot your father. let let him out of Jail 2 weeks ago.Bo said Ok Uncle Bo I will. She Talking to Reba on the Phone right now , Oh Dad is still the same. Ok talk later Bye. and he walked back into the hospital. and he went to the waiting room.and he looked around and said where is Leventa and Britney. Sarah knew something was wronge just by the way Jesse was acting. She walked up to him and said Leventa wanted to go see dAD AND Brittney said he will take her. cause she wanted to see dad too.Is everything all right?

Jesse looked at her I just wanted to know where my sisters where at.

IN LUKE'S ROOM

Brittney and Leventa walked in the room Leventa Started to cry when she saw her Daddy. She ran to him and got up on the bed and said Daddy Daddy please don't leave, I need you. and she started to cry on his chest. Brittney walked over and sat down and said ya Dad I agree with Leventa. I just found you, I don't want to lose you know. and Brittney placed her hand on Levent's head.tring to confort her. and then Luke's right hand started to move slowly to Leventa's head. and Brittney's hand. and his hand layed right on top of Brittney's hand and then they heard a soft voice say SHHH bABY Girls. I'm here. I ain't going to leave you. The girls look up and they saw their father looking at him with a smile. Leventa got all excited and she forgot about her father's chest and she hit it. and Luke just made a face and Brittney said Levi becareful Dad had sergery remember. Levenda said oh Ya Sorry forgot. Brittney said go tell everyone that dad is awake. I know Mom will be happy. and Leventa went and told everyone.

at the hospital Jesse was out side getting some frest air. When his cell rings and he answered it and said Jese here. Hay Jesse this is Bo I want you to keep an eye out for your mother.Why Uncle Bo? Jesse said because Adam and I think Zack is here in Hazzard and he's could be the one who shot your father. let let him out of Jail 2 weeks ago.Bo said Ok Uncle Bo I will. She Talking to Reba on the Phone right now , Oh Dad is still the same. Ok talk later Bye. and he walked back into the hospital. and he went to the waiting room.and he looked around and said where is Leventa and Britney. Sarah knew something was wronge just by the way Jesse was acting. She walked up to him and said Leventa wanted to go see dAD AND Brittney said he will take her. cause she wanted to see dad too.Is everything all right?

Jesse looked at her I just wanted to know where my sisters where at.

IN LUKE'S ROOM

Brittney and Leventa walked in the room Leventa Started to cry when she saw her Daddy. She ran to him and got up on the bed and said Daddy Daddy please don't leave, I need you. and she started to cry on his chest. Brittney walked over and sat down and said ya Dad I agree with Leventa. I just found you, I don't want to lose you know. and Brittney placed her hand on Levent's head.tring to confort her. and then Luke's right hand started to move slowly to Leventa's head. and Brittney's hand. and his hand layed right on top of Brittney's hand and then they heard a soft voice say SHHH bABY Girls. I'm here. I ain't going to leave you. The girls look up and they saw their father looking at him with a smile. Leventa got all excited and she forgot about her father's chest and she hit it. and Luke just made a face and Brittney said Levi becareful Dad had sergery remember. Levenda said oh Ya Sorry forgot. Brittney said go tell everyone that dad is awake. I know Mom will be happy. and Leventa went and told everyone.

Reba was worried sick about her Uncle Luke, and she knew that Adam and her father was investigating what happened before the shooting. She had heard about this guy named Zack that used to date her Aunt Kathy before she met her Uncle Luke. And how he went after then before and she wondered if he was behind this right here.

Cue dukesrule2000

Kathy saw Leventia come running down the hall and she ran into her mothers arms and said Mommy he's awake, Daddy's awake Kathy smiled and she said go tell the rest of the family. I.m going to see your dad. and then Kathy went to Luke's room.

IN LUKE'S ROOM

Kathy walked in and saw him talking to Brittmey. Kathy walked in and Luke saw her and he smiled and said Howdy Beautiful. Kathy smiled and said Hello Handsome. Brittney just smiles and she said I will leave and let you two be alone. then she Left but not before she hugged her mother. and then she left.

Kathy walked over to Luke and she sat in the chair next to his bed. and said baby I love you. he smiled and said I love you to Sweetheart.

OUT IN THE WAITING ROOM

Leventa was telling everyone that Daddy wil be all right.and Then Brittney came in the room and she confermed it and Jesse said YEE HAW. Sarah said where is mom she should know. Brittney said she all ready knows, She 's with dad right now.

Just then Bo and Adam walked in. and Jesse tells them what's going on? and Bo said he called his boss Ranger Walker and he said he had arested JR Ewing, Bob Codwell And Emma all on kidnapping charges. and he said he was coming here to help with this investation and he should be here some time tomorrow.

Brittney said Uncle Bo you sure do work fast. Bo said it was a long time coming for JR Ewing. So now Bobby is in charge of Ewing oil.

Adam said I don't know if the company is in better hands cause Bobby can be just a ruthless as JR. HE Just does it in a more suttle way is all.

Then Bo called Reba and told her all the news.

Kathy saw Leventia come running down the hall and she ran into her mothers arms and said Mommy he's awake, Daddy's awake Kathy smiled and she said go tell the rest of the family. I.m going to see your dad. and then Kathy went to Luke's room.

IN LUKE'S ROOM

Kathy walked in and saw him talking to Brittmey. Kathy walked in and Luke saw her and he smiled and said Howdy Beautiful. Kathy smiled and said Hello Handsome. Brittney just smiles and she said I will leave and let you two be alone. then she Left but not before she hugged her mother. and then she left.

Kathy walked over to Luke and she sat in the chair next to his bed. and said baby I love you. he smiled and said I love you to Sweetheart.

OUT IN THE WAITING ROOM

Leventa was telling everyone that Daddy wil be all right.and Then Brittney came in the room and she confermed it and Jesse said YEE HAW. Sarah said where is mom she should know. Brittney said she all ready knows, She 's with dad right now.

Just then Bo and Adam walked in. and Jesse tells them what's going on? and Bo said he called his boss Ranger Walker and he said he had arested JR Ewing, Bob Codwell And Emma all on kidnapping charges. and he said he was coming here to help with this investation and he should be here some time tomorrow.

Brittney said Uncle Bo you sure do work fast. Bo said it was a long time coming for JR Ewing. So now Bobby is in charge of Ewing oil.

Adam said I don't know if the company is in better hands cause Bobby can be just a ruthless as JR. HE Just does it in a more suttle way is all.

Then Bo called Reba and told her all the news.

Reba hangs up the phone and Clark and his family was there and she says "Clark guess what, J.R. Ewing, Billy Bob and Emma was arrested on kidnapping charges today and I'm so happy about you know it's been so long to hear that wow to think that your mother had apart of her daughter's disapperances. Clark, what kind of mother does that to her own child? Why didn't she just take off and let my father raise me after all?"

Cue Dukesrule2000

Clark said well JR didn't only kidnapp you. he also kiddnaped Adam and Brittney. So he has 3 accounts of kidnapping and we all know that Aunt Kathy and Uncle Luke are going tp press charges. And That is great that Uncle Luke is Awake. I think I will call them Later.

IN HAZZARD

Walker showed up and Bo interduced him to Adam and said Walker this is my Nephew Adam Duke and he's a dam good police officer. He's Kathy's and Luke's oldest. Walker smiled and shook Adam's hand and said glad to meet you offcer Duke. So now tell me what's going on here.

So Bo and Adam fills in Walker. and told him who they suppected. and then they went and hunted down Zack.

Meanwhile in Luke's room

Kathy was talking to her husband and then Sarah walked in with Jacob and Sarah said sorry to didturbe you by dad saw all of his kids except this little guy. and she handed Jacob to Kathy and then Kathy laided him in Luke's arms. Luke looked up and said Thanks Sarah. Sarah Just smiled and then she walked out.

and then on the Radio Amazed came on and that Is Kathy and Luke's song. and he sung it to her. and Kathy cried.

Every time OUR EYES MEET,tHIS feeling in side Me is almost more then I can take.

Baby when you touch me, I can feel how much you love me, And It Just blows me away

I've never been this clost to anyone or anything,I can hear your thoughts, I can see your dreams.

I don't know know how you do what you do.

I'm so in love with you

It's just keeps getting better.

I want to spend the rest of my life with you by my side.

forever and ever

For every little thing that you do

Baby, I'm Amazed by you.

The smell of your skin,Taste of your kiss

The way you whisper in the dark

Your hair all around me

Baby you surround me

you touch every place in my heart.

I know it feels like the first time every time, I want to spent the whole night in

your eyes

I don't know how you do what you do

I'm so in love with you

It Just keeps on getting better

I want to spend the rest of my life with you by my side

Forever and Ever

Evey little thing that you do.

Baby, I'm Amazed by you

and when the song was over Luke kissed Kathy.

Clark said well JR didn't only kidnapp you. he also kiddnaped Adam and Brittney. So he has 3 accounts of kidnapping and we all know that Aunt Kathy and Uncle Luke are going tp press charges. And That is great that Uncle Luke is Awake. I think I will call them Later.

IN HAZZARD

Walker showed up and Bo interduced him to Adam and said Walker this is my Nephew Adam Duke and he's a dam good police officer. He's Kathy's and Luke's oldest. Walker smiled and shook Adam's hand and said glad to meet you offcer Duke. So now tell me what's going on here.

So Bo and Adam fills in Walker. and told him who they suppected. and then they went and hunted down Zack.

Meanwhile in Luke's room

Kathy was talking to her husband and then Sarah walked in with Jacob and Sarah said sorry to didturbe you by dad saw all of his kids except this little guy. and she handed Jacob to Kathy and then Kathy laided him in Luke's arms. Luke looked up and said Thanks Sarah. Sarah Just smiled and then she walked out.

and then on the Radio Amazed came on and that Is Kathy and Luke's song. and he sung it to her. and Kathy cried.

Every time OUR EYES MEET,tHIS feeling in side Me is almost more then I can take.

Baby when you touch me, I can feel how much you love me, And It Just blows me away

I've never been this clost to anyone or anything,I can hear your thoughts, I can see your dreams.

I don't know know how you do what you do.

I'm so in love with you

It's just keeps getting better.

I want to spend the rest of my life with you by my side.

forever and ever

For every little thing that you do

Baby, I'm Amazed by you.

The smell of your skin,Taste of your kiss

The way you whisper in the dark

Your hair all around me

Baby you surround me

you touch every place in my heart.

I know it feels like the first time every time, I want to spent the whole night in

your eyes

I don't know how you do what you do

I'm so in love with you

It Just keeps on getting better

I want to spend the rest of my life with you by my side

Forever and Ever

Evey little thing that you do.

Baby, I'm Amazed by you

and when the song was over Luke kissed Kathy.

Reba says "Hey Clark, don't forget about Billy Bob keeping my son Bo when I went to find my father and I'll have to face my ex-husband and his new flame."

Cue dukesrule2000

The doctors looked at Luke and they told Kathy that he was healing fine.and that there was no permpt damage to Luke because he was in acoma. Kathy looked at Peter and said thanks. and he smiled and said anything for the boss. Kathy smiled and she said Peter. and he walked out.

Luke smled and said well you are the boss around here.Kathy said I know. and they both laughed. Jesse walked in to the roomwith Sarah and said Mom Dad we are talking Levi and Jake back to the farm. Kathy said ok. and she walked over to them both and said thanks. Jesse said you stay here with Dad and don't worry abot the farm or Livi and Jake. I will make sure the farm chores will get done And i know Adam will help me. and thenthey walked over to their father and hugged him Jesse said love you dad,Luke smiled and said Love you son,Leventa ran to her father and hugged him. Sarah took Jacob