Jesse's Wedding

dukesrule2000

IN HAZZARD

Kathy was looking at old pictures. Of her and Bobby and then she remembered why Jr started to attic her and then Luke walked in and then She said Luke I just remembered why JR has it in for me. and Then she told Luke That JR had come on to her when she was dating Bobby and she turned him down and ever sence then he has been after her. Luke said WITH A SMILE JR doesn't like to lose.

After Adam comes to her and Mz. Ellie, Katalyn says "Adam, I want to leave Southfork and never have anything to do with this family ever again."

Cue dukesrule2000

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adam said Ok, We will leave for Hazzard in the morning. You know the only one I'm going to miss is my Grandma Elly. Kaitlyn just smiled.

Mz. Ellie says "Katalyn and Adam isn't there anything I can do to have you stay this is just like when Gary left and then Bobby but he came back. And then I almost lost J.R. come on Adam your my Grandson what could be so bad."

Cue dukesrule2000

Adam hugged his grandmother and said Grandma Elly I love you and our desion to go to Hazzard to be closer to my mom has nothing to do with you. But Kaitlynn is pregnet and she can't take all the stress that living here causes. and I won't put our child at risk. But I will call you all the time. Mz Elly looked at her grandson and said Ok you do what you must Take care of her. and Luke her/ and tell your mother I said Hi and I still lover her and I will always consiter her as a daughter.and I'm clad she found a man that loves her. I know Luke Duke is a good man.

Adam hugged his grandmother and said Grandma Elly I love you and our desion to go to Hazzard to be closer to my mom has nothing to do with you. But Kaitlynn is pregnet and she can't take all the stress that living here causes. and I won't put our child at risk. But I will call you all the time. Mz Elly looked at her grandson and said Ok you do what you must Take care of her. and Luke her/ and tell your mother I said Hi and I still lover her and I will always consiter her as a daughter.and I'm clad she found a man that loves her. I know Luke Duke is a good man.

Katalyn says "Thank You Mz. Elly you know I never knew my family but you make for not knowing my Grandmother."

cue Dukesrule2000

Adam Called his mother and told her that they where coming back to Hazzard to stay. Kathy was Happy/ Mz Elly wanted to talk to Kathy so Adam gave his Grandmother

Mz. Ellie takes the phone and says "You know Adam looks alot like you Kathy, and it's shame you didn't get to raise him but he's a nice young man."

Cue dukesrule2000

Kathy smiles and said I know he is Mz Elly. Mz Elly said Kathy what JR has done to you. I want you to lnow that I don't aprove of it and I know Jock wouldn't eather if he was still alive. Oh and you and Luke are welcome here at Southfork anytime you want. I lOve you Kathleen Ann Spencer Duke. Just like if you were my daughter and I know Jock felt the same way.

Kathy smiled and said I love you too mz Elly. and then she handed the phone back To Adam. Adam said Mom we will see you in a few days Bye and then he hung up the phone.

Kathy smiles and said I know he is Mz Elly. Mz Elly said Kathy what JR has done to you. I want you to lnow that I don't aprove of it and I know Jock wouldn't eather if he was still alive. Oh and you and Luke are welcome here at Southfork anytime you want. I lOve you Kathleen Ann Spencer Duke. Just like if you were my daughter and I know Jock felt the same way.

Kathy smiled and said I love you too mz Elly. and then she handed the phone back To Adam. Adam said Mom we will see you in a few days Bye and then he hung up the phone.

Reba looks at her kids and says "I don't know about y'll but if any of you's have any questions don't think twice to ask me."

cue dukesrule2000

Reba looks at her kids and says "I don't know about y'll but if any of you's have any questions don't think twice to ask me."

cue dukesrule2000

J.R. Ewing walks in as Katalyn and Adam are about ready to leave and he says "Adam, what's your rush is the place too big for ya. And I just wanted to get to know my own nephew that's all and good to see ya. Say hello to your Mama for me and tell her that she ever gets tired of Luke that, I'm here in Dallas."

Katalyn says "No, her and Luke love each other the same way that we do J.R. and there is nothing that can stop true love now."

Cue dukesrule2000

JR just smiles and he laughs as he walks away. Adam said come on Sweetheart lets get out of here. and they got in teir car and drove away from southfork and headed for Hazzard County Georgia.

Katalyn says "Ya, good riddenances you don't want to we don't have to visit my family in Smallville, Kansas."

Cue dukesrule2000

IN HAZZARD

Kathy was getting a room ready for Adam and Kaitlynn.Luke walked in and he smiled on how Kathy wasgetting ready for Adam to come home

Back At Southfork

Mz. Elly says "Come On Adam a hug for your Grandma and good luck with that baby let me know when he or she is born and Katalyn it's but to you. If you want to visit your family, but just keep in mind there going to be grandparents as well."

Katalyn says "Thanks Mz. Elly but my father, had nothing to do with me and my brother through a private investigator found me but I think's he up to something. My Brother is Lex Luthor of Luthercorp and my father is Lionel Luthor."

Cue dukesrule2000

MEANWHILE IN CHICAGO

Jesse was working at the hotels tring to keep the Spencer High Starends. But he was having a heard tim doing it byhimself. So he called his Uncle Vance and Vance said he would help Jesse said Good. So how are Aunt Tina and Courtney and little Vance. Vance said Well Courtney is is pregnet with my first granchild. Her and her Husband Mark are moving back to Chicago I guesse being n Virgina is borning. and Little Vance isn't so little any more is is graduating High School next moth.I have to get a hold of your parents and see if they can make it to the Graduation. Then Jesse tols him about Adam. Vance said That's great I remember your parents looking for him. That's wonderful that he found them

MEANWHILE IN CHICAGO

Jesse was working at the hotels tring to keep the Spencer High Starends. But he was having a heard tim doing it byhimself. So he called his Uncle Vance and Vance said he would help Jesse said Good. So how are Aunt Tina and Courtney and little Vance. Vance said Well Courtney is is pregnet with my first granchild. Her and her Husband Mark are moving back to Chicago I guesse being n Virgina is borning. and Little Vance isn't so little any more is is graduating High School next moth.I have to get a hold of your parents and see if they can make it to the Graduation. Then Jesse tols him about Adam. Vance said That's great I remember your parents looking for him. That's wonderful that he found them

Reba calls the Spencer hotel and she says "Hey Cousin so how's business the kids are great and what's going with you."

cue dukesrule2000

Jesse said Things have been buzy here. Sarah has been helping me and i CALLED uNCLE vANCE AND aUNT tINA THEY WILL be here in a few days to hellp me. oH uNCLE Vance is going to be a grand dad Courtney is Pregnet.

Reba says "That's great the kids are doing fine, but they keep asking when they are going to see you again."

Cue dukesrule2000

Jesse said I would love to go and see you all in Kanas but things have been so hetic here. I don't know when we can get away.

Reba says "Well, we'll wait but please make it in time for Jamie's first birthday party everybody is invited Jesse. I do mean everybody, except for the Ewing's thow."

Cue dukesrule2000

Ok Reba we will see if we can get away then But I'm not making any promises.

Reba hangs up the phone and she see's her oldest walk in and dump her school bag filled with books in the kitchen and she says "Bo Micheal Darling you come and pick up this bag and take this to your room, and please do better in school and quit studying the girls better than your subjects allreadry."

Cue dukesrule2000

in hazzard

Kathy WAS GLAD THAT aDAM WAS COMING HOME Just then they heard a car Kathy ran out and ther was Adam and she ran to him and hugged him. Adam said mom we're home to stay. I will see if I can get a Job at Georgia State police tomorrow. and Kaitlynn and I will look for a house of our own. Kathy said Oh you don't have to hurry. and then they went in the house.

in hazzard

Kathy WAS GLAD THAT aDAM WAS COMING HOME Just then they heard a car Kathy ran out and ther was Adam and she ran to him and hugged him. Adam said mom we're home to stay. I will see if I can get a Job at Georgia State police tomorrow. and Kaitlynn and I will look for a house of our own. Kathy said Oh you don't have to hurry. and then they went in the house.

Katalyn looks at Adam and says "Let's skip Smallville and seeing my father and brother as well if there rich there's no reason to see them as well. There probaly just like the Ewings as well. Let's go home to Hazzard, where we belong Hubby."

Cue dukesrule2000

• 1 month later...